I see...

I sent the air and flick my ears back letting out a low growl. "down." my human commands and I stop instantly. I listen as he greets the person and as they start walking. I feel the tug on the thing around my neck and follow it. A million different sents assault my nose as we enter what im going to guess is where my human works. We walk down what I think is called a flight of stairs into a stale smelling area. I hear a large door shut and then Im tugged back up the stairs. Im given some food witch i eat great fully. I take a few bites and something tastes funny but I eat it anyways. I yawn and laydown where I was sitting I soon fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up after about an hour and open my eyes. I wag my tail happily against the floor. I CAN SEE! I stand my tail still wagging. I look around me. Im in a weird area with a bunch of people and noise. "tundra come." I hear my humans voice and look at him for the first time. Wagging my tail I go over to him and sit. He smiles and pats me. He begins walking and disappears into a room. I follow him my tail still wagging. I trot into the room to see my humans face replaced with an emotionless mask. I sit down next to him staring ahead letting my ears relax. I hear a faint snort and watch as someone stands. I growl out in warning. "down." my human commands harshly and I stop and liedown. I watch the other human raise an eyebrow and turn their harsh green eyes to me. I stare back at him looking him in the eyes in a sort of challenge. I sit up and straighten my back sitting up straight and proud still looking him in the eyes. I can feel his amusement in the air surrounding me. I slowly stand and he looks away. I sit back down my back straight and an ear trained on him. "at ease." he says softly still staring at me. I watch my human relax and I take that as a hint to do so aswell. I stand and begin to bounce around the room much like a fox. I hear another faint snort. "come." the other human speaks but I growl at him then continue to bounce around the room. I see as he looks at my human and he shruggs. "tundra come." my human commands and I tuck my tail in and fold my ears back going over to him. He raises an eyebrow as I sit infront of him. "alright ill put it to a vote if she can stay or not and who her handler will be." the other human says. My human nods slowly. I blink slowly as the door is opened and I trot out.