No.

I soon wake up and sent the air. Theres two new sents I dont recognise. My protective instincts kick in and I leave the room and go stalking down the stairs. The house is still the only thing I hear is the soft snoring of the people in the house. As I get to the bottom of the stairs I sent  two intruders talking in hushed whispers. "ha ha, this is going to be so easy, they don't even have a dog." one says in a hushed whisper. I let out a long loud howl at this and then footsteps upstairs. I continue growling before latching on to ones leg with a crunch. It lets out a yelp of pain and I attack the other getting ahold of what I think is its hand. I feel my wound reopen but I ignore it I drag the man down to the ground as I hear my human tell me to leave him. I slowly back away still growling. "you wouldn't believe you just got taken down by a blind wolf." he snorts and I let out a long howl. The two intruders scramble to get away and I offer a low growl vibrating my chest. I bark not enjoying intruders in what I now call my den. "easy girl, wat--, make sure they dont leave Im going to get dressed my shift starts soon." he says realizeing that I cant see. 'rude' I think back at him. Once hes gone one of the intruders try to flee I walk over grabbing them and drag them back. I sit staring at them with my sightless eyes. I hear one of them shutter under my unforgiving stare. My human comes back and pats my head. "up." he commands harshly and I hear them stand. I hear the click of a strange device and I growl lowly in warning. "tundra down." he says. I tilt my head but immediately know what he means. I back away and let him finish. "comon girl." he calls and I walk over using my nose as a guide. He lets me out and then guides me into his car. I jump up and hear the door being shut. I sit tall using my ears and other senses as my eyes. we soon reach the police station and I hear a soft click and feel a soft tug on the thing around my neck I follow it and jump out of the car. I smell someone else coming towards us and growl deeply in a warning. "down." my human says and I lay down my growling stopping. "who have we got here?"