Away from home

We visited the vet and I was alright and only had a small wound that would heal on its own. When I get back to the office I go and curl up on my bed in the corner and growl at people just because. There is a few calls that come in and my human calls to me. I go with him and ride around. When the day finally ends we go back to my humans den. I am woken up in the morning hours before I usually wake up. I see my human and his family looking very sad. My humans mate comes to me and crouches down in front of me. "protect him. Protect him with your life Tundra I need him." I tilt my head and lick her hand. My human finds me a different vest that matches the clothes he is wearing. “I'm still surprised that Issac is letting me take her.” My human says petting my face. I hear a knock and lock my eyes and ears on the door.  I let a growl roll in the back of my throat. My human opens the door and welcomes in one of his fellow officers. He smiles and hugs him in one of those weird hugs. They chat for a minute before my human tells me to follow him. He loads me into the car his friend came in and we start going away from my humans den. We go in a direction I have never gone before. I eventually lay down and sleep the rest of the ride away. 

I wake up when the car slows down to a stop. Its turned off and my human tells me to come. I jump from the car doing semi circles around the back of my human protecting him. A bunch of our fellow officers clap and cheer as we pass them onto a large bus. There are a bunch of other humans dressed similarly to my human I feel my leash get clipped on and a muzzle go around my nose. I glare at my human before looking out the window. I look back at my human who is now filling out a bunch of papers. I lick him wagging my tail before again looking out the window as trees and dens pass by.

When it's starting to get dark out again the bus stops. Everyone on it gets of me and my human going first. He tugs on my leash and leads me off the bus. There are footprints where my human is told to stand. Someone comes over to him and takes my leash. A low growl starts in the back of my throat as I stand still. They pull on my leash hard and I snap at them before backing towards my human. The human stops and starts talking. "That is the loyally expected of each of you to each other. Now tell me does she follow the commands of anyone or only you?" the human asks. "she only obeys me and my wife sir. She is a pure blood wolf and will only obey those who she feels can be her alpha or those who are above her." my human responds and I let out a low howl. The human nods before talking again. I block out the humans talking but stay alert next to my human. I watch every movement of those around me before studying them closely.
There are two with very dark colored skin, a female one with I think its yellow hair and the other three with various shades of brown. I quickly notice that they have the same covers as my human. The human stops talking and I feel a tug on my lead and look at my human. I get a harsh jerk on my leash and start to get pulled away. There is a human in a full bite suit holding my leash. I start to let a low rumbling growl out and spring at the humans hand making them jerk their hand away dropping my leash in surprise. I back towards my human still growling. My human raises an eyebrow but does nothing. The human in the bite suit comes and grabs my leash again attempting to pull me away. I jump at them my teeth ripping away at the bite suit. The human begins to flail around attempting to get me off. I lock my jaw on the suit and growl. My teeth begin to prick the humans skin and they look desperately at my human. "tundra off." he commands simply and I immediately let go and make my way to my human.