Vote for me

I sit up proudly staring at the people around me. I see a smile on my humans face. I smell a new sent and turn quickly. Theres a very round woman with a weird coat on. I growl standing and curling my tail up. My fur stands on end and she raises an eyebrow. "we got a call in all hands and, paws on deck." she says glancing at me. "whats going on?" my human asks. "A shooting, several officers down but none killed as far as I know." she replies and everything erupts into chaos. "lets go see what you can do to." my human says to me and he leads me out the door. I jump in the car and he rushes to get in and start the engine.

As the car rolls to a stop my human jumps from the car and puts a strange thing that I think he called either a harness or a vest, im not sure. I growl at him and snap my jaws at the leash when he goes to put it on me. My human groans but looks at me sternly before walking away from the car drawing a thing from his belt. I stay by his side the loud aggressive bangs hurting my ears slightly. I notice little white peices flying super fast in one direction and start to get excited. I feel my human clip my leash as I start bouncing and trying to run a head. "drop you weapon or well send in a dog!" someone commands and I snap at him before letting out a long hunting howl followed by a dangerous growl. I keep growling foam falling from my fangs. Nothing happens and I feel my human grab my harness and unhook my leash. I rear onto my hind legs barking. "last chance!" the human screams again.  Nothing. My human look over and the other human nods before he lets go of my harness. I snap at him irradiated before launching myself in the direction the small white peices where going. I pick up a strange sent and start running twords it. I hear a very loud bang and feel an awful pain in my shoulder but I latch my jaws on the upper arm of a bad human my weight brings me down making the bad human drop their gun I growl and shake my head viscously. I let go for a second looking the human in the eyes and shaking out my silky fur. I jump again getting my fangs around its neck and clamping my jaws down not hard enough to kill but enough for it to freeze. My legs buckle underneath me and I squeeze my jaws a toutch tighter. The human notices my weakness a second before officers surround him I let out a low aggressive growl as my vision blurs. I pry my jaws off it and shakily stand my legs threatening to give out on me.  I snap at the human again before letting them have it. They stick some coller looking things on it and drag it away I let my legs give out and snap lazily at the human running at me. I half heartedly flick an ear when I hear a bunch of loud sirens comming closer. My eyes fuz over again as I flick them to my human who I cant find. I feel something cold press against my fur and let out a very Faint growl. Everything is duller and I can feel eyes on me. I begin getting irritated and growl again a bit louder this time. Im carried over and put in what looks like a big mettle box with a hurt human. I raise my head and see its my human. I get pushed gently back down causing me to growl faintly. The strange human tries to toutch my shoulder but I snap at it closing my jaws close to its hand. The human draws its hands away and watches my human taking what looks like notes. I struggle to stand and I attempt to jump up next to my human. Avoiding the cord that the strange humans stuck in his arm and bury my nose into my humans side. I feel the strange humans trying to move me but I let out a faint growl my energy being sapped. There is a patch of blood next to a wound on my human that causes me to whine.  He lifts his hand and sets it on my back stopping my growling and their attempts to move me.