Home

My eyes feel as if they are being weighed down although I try to peel them open. They open without issue and I blink a few times. I lift my head slowly looking around for a second before standing and walking a few steps. My legs crumble under me and I fall unconscious again.
This time when I wake I’m in the chief's office he sits at his desk doing his work and glances over at me as I scrape my nails across the floor sitting up. I whine softly laying back down and resting my head on my paws. I let darkness come back over me as I enter unconsciousness again.
This time when I wake up im in a vet room. I hear some cats and dogs barking and yowling. I sit up carefully as to not fall again. My nails slide and I lay back down. I drop my head on my paws. A youngish human comes and crouches down by my cage it opens the door and I lift my head. "hey girl... Nice to see your awake."  The human purrs trying to get me to relax another human comes in and smiles. It sits down with the other human and pats the floor in front of her. I recognized who she is and slowly stand going to her and wagging my tail. She is my humans mate. "she looks like she healed well. " my humans mate says looking at the other human. "Ill take her home tonight Ben would love to see her." I tilt my head at my humans mate. When they leave they leave the door open for me to explore. I slowly walk from the room and make my way to a counter. My leg is tied to my chest so I have to get around with only three legs.  I find a bed and slowly make my way over to it. There is a strange gate that attempts to keep me out of a waiting ish area but I push it over with my nose. I jump up on a chair next to a random human my shoulder screaming in protest. The small human next to them slowly comes over and pets me. They get called and are replaced by another human. I look up at them and at their dog. I huff unimpressed before laying my head back down. After a few minutes I get poked and look up tilting my head. There is my humans mate holding a leash. "common girl. Let's get you home."