Olivia's dream (dedicated to Lisa)

This is a bonus additional scene that shows a scenario where Eva finds herself in one of Olivia's dreams where she is a frog, fantasising about flies. It has no relation to the story whatsoever. 

Her eyes grew wide as saucers as she found herself floating in what appeared to be a swamp. Algae clogged her vision from underwater, so she surfaced, gasping for air. She gaped at the sight before her - above the large cluster of lily pads in the center of the swamp gathered a swarm of flies.

Usually, she despised flies with every fibre of her body, but her body burned with desire as her eyes narrowed in on the small bugs. Before she knew, she was pedaling towards the lily pads, licking her lips at the thought of feasting on those glorious, tasty flies.

Horror overtook her, and she stopped short. Why did she suddenly want to eat flies? What was wrong with her?

And why did the world appear so out of proportion? There wasn't a large amount of lily pads - there only seemed to be a lot because they were enormous.

She lifted an arm out of the water, expecting to see human skin, but she was met with webbed, green feet.

She screamed, and the flies flew away in fright. A part of her felt frustrated that she had scared away her dinner -

Okay, seriously, she scolded herself. Get it together. This is just a dream.

But why would she be having this sort of dream? The only dreams she had were ones that she shared with her twin sister, Olivia.

Unless...this was Olivia's dream, and not hers.

Why would her sister be dreaming of eating flies? She was utterly perplexed.

She heard a shocked cough from behind her, and turned in the swamp water, facing her guardian angel, who was giving her the most judgmental look she'd ever seen. "Evangeline, what in the name of the gods?"  

 "Evangeline, what in the name of the gods?"