Yellow Diamond: Action

"Gems, this is Yellow Diamond. Listen to me. I don't care if you are a Zircon, a Topaz, a Sapphire, a Garnet. I have absolutely no regard for your status, common or royalty, from now on. I want you to abandon your current duties. I want you to file into the White Court. I want you outside. I want you in the hallways. I want you to notify the Blue, Pink and White Courts. I want chaos."

        She paused, finger on the intercom button. Not enough leverage. "I want you to disregard your loyalties to all other Diamonds, damn the consequences. This is a matter of galaxy-wide emergency. This is your chance to prove yourselves worthy. If you don't comply to my orders, I will personally have each and every one of you shattered."

        She leaned back, ending the announcement and taking a deep breath. Then she pulled up all the Yellow Court communication screens, and, to her satisfaction, watched as hundreds of Gems scrambled to obey.

        Ten minutes later, she was finished composing and sending the last bulletins to other planets, with specific instructions to delete them immediately. Her last call was to White Diamond. She was patched through on the emergency channel.

        "White, I've had reports of all production ceasing on all colonies. No one is working. No one is answering my bulletins. Gems are revolting on Homeworld as I speak. I declare a planet-wide lockdown."

        A moment later, she watched in satisfaction as all unofficial structures beyond her window lost power. Homeworld was blanketed in darkness save for the Diamonds' headquarters.