Blue Diamond: Bandwagon

The immense roaring outside had pulled her out of her trance and drawn her to the window. Now, she stared in shock down at the revolting Courts.

        Gems of all status rushed around the Courtyard, all hoarding towards the White Chambers. Gems were battering the doors, summoning their weapons in a clueless panic; and then she gasped in horror as the doors caved and rioting Gems streamed through.

        She spun around and charged to the control panel, pulling up communications. She patched through a one-sided connection to Yellow's chambers. "Yellow! The Gems! It's chaos! Help, we need to—"

        She reeled back when a panel across the room slid open. Yellow stood defiantly in the doorway. "They are under my orders."

        "What?" At first, her mind was numb, blanketed in a mist of confusion and disbelief — and then her chest flared with panic. "Yellow! White! She'll— she'll shatter us, she'll—"

        "She won't be doing anything," the other Diamond seethed, and she strode forward, grabbing Blue's wrist as she passed and tugging her along. "We'll see to that."

        "We?" Her chest heaved. "We? How— why? White Diamond—"

        "Is nothing but a monster," Yellow snapped, and activated the opposite door without breaking her stride. She marched through. "She's a tyrant, and we're getting Steven back."

        Blue could only stumble weakly behind the other Diamond, gazing out the windows. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the imposing white silhouette against the sky.