Chapter 1

Since I got many requests of people wanting another story where Camila is the G!P/top/dominant one...

Here it is!

"Man that girl was so freaky last night." Harry said as soon as he shut the door behind her.

Dinah rolled her eyes. "I'm guessing the sex was good then?"

He nodded. "Oh yeah. You need to get laid as well. Every time we bring a girl home you're always so.. jealous?"

Dinah's eyes widened at his accusation.

"Excuse me no. I can get a lot of better guys."

Harry held his hand in defense. "I didn't mean it like that. I meant that you're jealous you don't have anyone to fuck."

"Goodmorning people, are you once again pushing Dinah into having one night stands?" Camila said as she stepped into the kitchen and made herself a cup of coffee.

"Stop Walz, how was your girl?" The Polynesian wiggled her eyebrows at her friend.

"She was okay." She shrugged and took a sip.

"How come you are able to kick them out before they fall asleep next to you? That shits annoying." Harry was genuinely curious.

"I don't know.. I'm just straight to the point. I tell them they can't stay the night. That they need to leave right after so I call her a Uber. Job done."

"You are both so funny. I need to try this out aswell." Dinah beamed.

"Well getting guys kicked out is easier, they are eager to leave you after they dumped their semen in you." Camila chuckled and Harry joined her.

"Eww disgusting but I'm gonna try it next time we go clubbing." She walked out from the kitchen.

"Where's Zayn?" Harry asked.

"Probably went home with that chick?"

"She was like twice our age."

They both laughed. Zayn always seemed to find these funny women to sleep with.

Suddenly Camila's phone buzzed and she was confused seeing the number. Unknown?

She never gave her number out to any of those girls since she just brought them home with her straight away.

"Hello?" She said picking up.

Harry looking at her intently. He was curious.

"Camila? It's me, Luis."

Camila instantly recognized his voice. It was her brother. She hadn't spoken to him in years...

"I thought you didn't want to-"

"I know. But I can't stay mad at you forever.. I just want to repair our relationship before the wedding. I want to you to be my first man or whatever it's called." He said nervously into the phone.

"Wedding? You're getting married?" She was surprised. Locking eyes with Harry who was eager to know who was on the other end of the line.

He tried to motion for her to put it on speaker phone so he could listen aswell.

Camila did that and put the phone on the counter.

"Yeah you and your friends are invited. It's with Lauren.. remember her?"

Camila had to think deep but then it came back to her.

She was very young when Lauren was introduced to her parents as Luis' girlfriend.