Chapter 9

Camila swallowed hard. What the hell was she gonna go now?

"I did it for Luis, since he couldn't do it himself."

Lauren shook her head and laughed sarcastically. "Every time I got happy because I thought he was finally being romantic, he wasn't really being romantic because everything I got and we did today, came from you."

"They came from me but it was all his idea." Camila lied some more.

"You're gonna continue lying?" Lauren stepped closer to her.

"I'm not lying."

"So call Luis now, put him on speakerphone and ask him to recite everything we did today. Since he planned it all right?" She waited for Camila to move as she stood impatiently in front of her with her arms crossed.

At this point Camila knew she couldn't lie anymore. But she also couldn't snitch on her brother.

She could see fire burning in those green emerald eyes. Like Lauren was gonna explode any minute.

Which happened.

"You can't talk anymore? Okay! Well you know since Luis has done all of these wonderful things for me today, I have to thank him right!?" She said and her sarcasm was very thick.

But Camila was too scared to comment anything on it as she just nodded.

"Well.. since he did all of these special sweet things for me through you.. I have to thank him through you aswell.." A mischievous smile growing on her face.

She placed her hand on Camila's shoulder and trailed it down to get a feel of the abs, even though Camila was wearing a shirt she could still feel them.

The younger one didn't know exactly what was going on so she just stood frozen in place.

"Thank him through me?" She finally managed to get out.

"Yeah like he organized all of this through you. I need to thank him through you." Once again the tone of Lauren's voice was very scary.

"You can send him a text or FaceTime him to thank him right?" Camila gulped.

But Lauren took her shirt off and then her skinny jeans.

Camila's eyes widened at all of this as she covered her eyes and turned around.

"Camzi, don't act like you haven't seen it all before. Besides I usually thank Luis by rewarding him with sex so..."

She pushed Camila back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. "Take it all of." She practically teared up Camila's blouse because all of the buttons popped out.

"Ehm Lo, I don't think this is.."

But she was caught of by lips pressing on hers.

Oh how she wanted to push Lauren off of her so much but somehow she didn't have the strength for it. Physically yes, she was strong enough to push Lauren off but emotionally she couldn't. It felt so good to have Lauren like that. Even when she knew it was wrong, so so so wrong..

Camila squeezed Lauren's thighs to relief some of her own pressure. Their tongues dancing with eachother.

Lauren unbuttoned Camila's skinny jeans aswell seeing as it got a little too tight for the Cuban.

She kicked it off herself as she switched positions with Lauren so now she was on top. Their mouths meeting in a passionate way.

The brunette practically ripped Lauren's bra and underwear because she was too eager.