Chapter 15

"I see Camren made up." Dinah noticed while walking into the living room.

Both of the girls fell asleep on the couch after having some sexy time.

"One thing is for sure, I'm never gonna sit down on that couch again." The Polynesian spoke up as she sat on the other couch.

Harry as usual laughing at his girlfriends silly comments.

They turned on the tv and started talking and soon enough the girls woke up.

"Seriously Dinah? I'm fucking sleeping." Camila groaned.

"Yeah, on the couch in the living room where people talk and watch tv. You stupid ass. Should have thought of that before falling asleep huh?" Dinah said while throwing some of the candy she was eating at Camila's head.

"Omg.. can't believe we fell asleep on the couch." Lauren said while sitting up and stretching.

"Mila must have really tired you out. I'm surprised you're not pregnant yet." Harry joked.

Camila glared at him.

"What? Atleast me and Dinah wrap it up." He held his hands up.

"You told him we don't use a condom?" Lauren turned to Camila.

It wasn't really a secret but she felt annoyed at Camila telling people about their sex stuff.

"Well.. I ehm.. not really." Camila answered a little bit nervous.

"Oh don't be mad at her. She just wanted to brag to me about it." Harry said trying to help but he only ended up making it worse.

"Brag about it? Excuse me?" Lauren's voice changed to a cold one.

Camila swallowed. "I just told him it felt good. It's not a big deal. Jesus.."

"Don't tell me you guys use the pullout method though. Cause the last time Mila did that we had a huge prob-" Harry began again but cut himself off when he saw the way Lauren's eyes widened.

The way she was looking at Camila was a look that could kill.

"You told me you never had sex without a condom before me? Now suddenly you did apparently you impregnated someone." The green eyed woman said her arms crossed.

She was looking at Camila expectantly.

"It was one time and that girl was a liar. After her I never did it without a condom. She basically wanted to become pregnant by me. So she lied about using the pill. I wanted to use the pullout method but I'm just not that strong. She reassured me nothing would happen since she was on the pill but she lied."

Lauren stood up from the couch, her hands in her hair.

"What? You made a girl pregnant?! So you have a child somewhere here?! Holy shit!"

"Lauren list-"

But the older one already walked out of the living room as she couldn't stand listening to what anyone had to say.

"Fuck you Harold." Camila said through gritted teeth.

"Why are you attacking him?" Dinah defended her boyfriend.

"Are you kidding me? He literally put me in this shitty situation. Why can't you just shut up?" She looked at Harry.

"Chill out man. How could I have known you never told her about that? I was just joking. I didn't know she would be mad over all that."

Camila rolled her eyes.

"I don't think your relationship with Dinah will last."

But even Dinah got hurt by that. "What?.."