Chapter 5

She had to go and ask Lauren to move to Dinah's room and once again she dreaded the conversation.

She knocked on the door. But no answer. She put her ear to the door and heard soft sniffing.

Opening the door she was met with a crying Lauren on the floor just in front of the bed.

"Lauren?"

Camila quickly made her way over to the girl as she kneeled beside her.

"Lauren?" She said again.

Red green eyes met brown concerned ones and Camila felt so bad for her.

"What happened?" She asked concerned.

Lauren broke eye contact as she cried some more.

"If this is about what I said yesterday, forget it. I was a real jerk and I-"

"No no dont! It's not you!" Lauren cried harder.

Camila frowned at this. She was confused even more now.

"What is it? Talk to me?"

Lauren looked up at Camila once again and melted. Even when they had argued not too long ago, Camila was still here, willing to help her.

"It's nothing.. Harry already text me. I was just making myself ready to leave to Dinah's room." Lauren abruptly stood up from the floor as she grabbed her belongings that she would need for the night.

But Camila had no plans to leave. Clearly Lauren wasn't okay.

So she locked her room. Preventing Lauren to escape.

"What are you doing?"

Camila turned around and looked at her, trying to figure out what made Lauren so upset.

"You're not okay. You need someone to talk too. Since Dinah isn't here. You got me." She stepped closer to Lauren.

Lauren closed her eyes and clenched her jaw tightly as she didn't want to break down again and cry.

But when Camila wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close, it was game over.

"He told me that I was a piece of shit for not coming with him on the trip. That he was annoyed he couldn't have sex now. That everyone who is there brought their partners with but he's the only one alone. That he doesn't want to speak to me the rest of his time there." She heavily sobbed and shaked into Camila's chest.

Camila walked them over to the bed so they could both sit as she rubbed Lauren's back soothingly.

"He's just frustrated and stupid. Don't pay attention to him."

Lauren cried. "But maybe he's right. Why couldn't I just go there with him?"

"Hey, it's not your fault you don't like boring meetings and stupid boring cities." Camila comforted her.

When Lauren thought about all the other times she went on these buseniss trips with him. She realized that they didn't mean anything.

"Usually when I go with him. He doesn't even take me out to like explore the city or do something together. The whole day he's gone to these meetings and I'm stuck in a boring hotel. When he comes back, it's only at night and well.. you know what happens then."

Camila scoffed at her brother. "I can't believe he's like this. I always thought he was the romantic type. The way your describing him. That's actually how I would be in a relationship."

Even though she laughed it off, Lauren didn't like the way the girl talked so down at herself.

"You wouldn't be egoistical. You're none of those things. You're kind and a fake badass." Lauren described her and Camila nudged her.