Chapter 2

Luckily the rest of the week went by without any drama.

Lauren adjusted herself right into the group and they all seemed to like her. Sometimes Zayn and Harry would try to flirt here and there but with no success.

It was finally Friday and the bunch of them were ready to head the night out.

"Do I look good in this?" Zayn came into Camila's room to show himself.

"Maybe I should wear another shirt." He took it off.

"Zayn." Camila looked at him with a smirk.

"Is that Gigi girl gonna be there too?"

He nodded and couldn't hide the blush that crept onto his face.

"Wear that shirt. It's nice."

A while later Harry and Camila waited for Zayn in the living room while Dinah already got picked up her date. She would meet them later in the club.

Lauren was just amused at how they were preparing themselves for a night out and how funny it seemed to her. But she wanted them to have a good time. After all school had really bothered them this week.

"Zayn, what took you so long?" Harry whined when Zayn finally came down the stairs.

"Gigi." Camila teased.

"No.. don't tell me you're leaving the fuckboy squad?" Harry slightly panicked.

"You're not gonna leave me and Camila. We wouldn't fall in love. It's against the rules."

Chill out." Zayn shook his head. "I'm not in love. Just like to spend time with her and fuck. Nothing bad."

"Then you'll fall in love like a little pussy." The curly hair boy shot at him.

"Well atleast I'm not gonna end up alone like you."

Harry just stared at his friend in anger. "What's that supposed to mean huh?"

Stepping face to face.

"Mind your own buseniss." Zayn said sternly.

Lauren walked in between them.

"Relax, both of you." She warned. "Whether Zayn falls in love and gets a girlfriend it won't change his friendship? I mean is your friendship based solely on fucking random girls? Or is there more to it then going out and getting drunk together?"

This seemed to wake them both up as they realized fighting over this was worthless.

"Well our Uber is here." Zayn got a message and both boys ran out the door.

"Thank you." Camila said to Lauren when it was just them two.

They had definitely grown fond of eachother throughout this whole week. It was like they had been friends for years.

Lauren would sometimes help Camila with her homework. Camila would help Lauren with choosing small details for the wedding. They would go shopping together and do little things just the two of them. Getting to know eachother better. It was amazing according to Camila.

But she also couldn't deny the tension that would sometimes rise between them.

"It's okay. Now go have fun. But ehm.. if you bring a girl home this time give me a heads up."

Camila awkwardly laughed remembering a couple days ago when she went on a date with a girl and brought her home, forgetting Lauren was asleep in her bedroom...

"Right. Most likely it's gonna happen. So.. sorry.."

"Then I'm gonna sleep on the couch." Lauren came with a solution.