Chapter 3

But it didn't become a two time thing...

Everyday Camila and Lauren would go to sleep cuddling.

Camila had to admit she had never slept this well. Something about holding Lauren made her feel at peace.

The rest of the gang were giving Camila questioning looks as to why she would sleep with Lauren like that.

Lauren would FaceTime every single day with Luis and sometimes Camila would appear by her side aswell.

She and her brother made great progress, it was just a little weird that they couldn't mention sleeping together.

Even if it wasn't wrong..

Tonight the rest of the gang had left the two of them alone. Dinah going over to Alfredo, Zayn taking Gigi out for dinner and Harry.. well he had a date with a girl. Which shocked Camila a bit.

She walked into the living room and sat down next to Lauren. Grabbing the tortillas she was eating off of her lap.

"Hey, I was eating that." Lauren said trying to sound angry but when she saw Camila's mouth full she couldn't help but giggle.

"We can share?" Camila suggested.

"So.. how come you're not going out like the rest of them?" Lauren was genuinely curious.

"Well.. all of them went to their so called 'lovers' and I don't want to third wheel."

"Harry found himself a girl to take out. You could have done the same." Lauren suggested.

"No.. that's boring." Camila shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh right. I forgot Cabello only wants to fuck." Lauren teased her and poked Camila in the side.

"That's not true. They're just.. all of them are boring. They have no depth. It's just okay they're pretty and hot but there's nothing more to them." The brown eyed girl tried to explain.

"But you're not gonna find a girl with brains if you only want to fuck." The green eyed girl stated.

Camila rolled her eyes. "Why do you wanna set me up so bad with someone? Did my brother tell you to do that?"

"No." Lauren quickly defended. "I just don't want you to feel lonely since all of your friends.. you know.." she trailed off.

Camila smiled. "Lauren, I'm not lonely. Just because I opened up one time to you doesn't mean that's how I feel every single time."

Lauren nodded slowly. "I totally get that. But why don't you wanna try and be with someone?"

"I think.. I think that I'm not ready to settle down. I know that if I do I will only end up hurting the other person. I want to go out and do my own thing. I don't want to think about rules and restrictions that the other person is putting on me..."

Somewhere Lauren could understand where the younger girl was coming from. Relationships were kinda heavy.

"Also.. a part of me is like.. scared I guess?" Camila confessed feeling dumb for doing so.

"Scared? Why?" Lauren said, frowning slightly.

"I.. I don't know..."

But Lauren knew Camila a bit better now than to believe this.

"You do know. You're just afraid to tell me."

Camila studied Lauren for a bit and she was confused as to why a woman like her would want to hear about all the nonsense going on inside of her head.