Chapter 12

Just wanna give you a heads up. This is gonna a very very sad chapter... :(

I want to thank all of you though. :)

——

"What are you doing?" Camila asked even though she knew exactly what was happening.

"Leaving." Lauren replied not even looking at the girl.

"Please don't leave. The week isn't even over yet. I still got some things to prove."

This made Lauren stop packing as angry green eyes locked on defeated brown ones.

"Didn't you prove enough five minutes ago? Don't you recall the things you said? Should I refresh your memory? I am nothing more to you than a stupid trophy to show off to your friends."

Camila looked down in shame. She didn't understand why she had been so stupid. Maybe it was the pressure of being cool enough for her friends. She had this damn title to live up too.

"You're not a trophy to me."

Lauren rolled her eyes and continued packing again. "You want me to choose you yet you haven't even chosen me."

"I'm not sleeping with other girls." Camila defended.

She walked closer to Lauren wanting the woman to look at her.

"Maybe not but you still talk to them on your phone. I mean I literally witnessed it just a couple minutes ago. You definitely haven't chosen me and now I'm doing the same." The green eyed woman referred to the whole phone incident downstairs.

"I'm so fucking stupid. Let me get my phone and together we are gonna delete and block all those girls." The brown eyed girl tried to get on Lauren's good side.

Lauren shook her head in disbelief. "They still have your phone?"

Just then the bedroom door opened and Tristan walked in with Brad. Their faces were all excited and lit up.

"Dude, you have to see this! Selena literally sent you a nude. We opened it already but we can replay it again." Brad walked over to Camila and Lauren.

"Yeah I did open the previous chat with her though. She said you had a nice dick." Tristan laughed so hard and Brad joined him.

Both of them totally oblivious to how dangerous this situation was.

Lauren breathed out heavily upon hearing all this. She was gonna slap Camila so hard.

And she did.

Her hand came across Camila's face hard. The younger girl had to hold on to her cheek cause it really stung.

"Wow." The guys said in unison.

"Are you her girlfriend?"

"No, I never will be. Didn't you hear what she said downstairs?" Her jaw clenched her hands trying not to grab Camila by the throat.

"Yeah but maybe she was lying. Did you consider her as your girlfriend?" Tristan asked this time carefully.

Camila gulped looking at Lauren.

Instead of looking at Tristan when answering the question the woman turned to look at Camila. "No, I never did. I never will."

The pain that Camila was feeling on her left cheek didn't compare to what she was feeling in her heart right now.

"Anyways.. are we gonna replay it?" Brad broke the awkward silence while he showed the phone to Camila.