Chapter 14

A/N: I'm just so super in love with Zayn

After the talk with her mother she felt better about everything. It was time to follow her happiness.

She wanted to be with Camila.

Without thinking twice, she walked up to Camila and sat down on her lap.

"Lauren, I'm trying to win here." Camila huffed in annoyance as she tilted her head to the side to look at the screen.

"Wrap your arms around me, while you play." The older woman pouted.

"Yes keep doing that shit, sis. Because I'm gonna win." Chris encouraged.

"I'm not doing anything, I just want Camzi to pay attention to me." Lauren said while grabbing Camila's face and making her look up at her.

"We literally fucked ten minutes ago. I think that's enough attention for you." Camila said rolling her eyes.

She just wanted to get back to beating Chris.

"Yes! I won!" He beamed.

"Fucking hell Lauren!"

"Hey, don't blame me." Lauren acted as if none of it was her fault. She then slapped Camila on the back of her head.

"Ouch!" The younger girl whined. Not understanding where that came from.

"That's for saying we fucked, in front of Chris."

The boy scoffed though. "Like I didn't know already. But aren't you with Lushit?"

Camila laughed since it was a funny nickname for her brother as she high fived Chris.

"I am but I'm considering breaking it all off with him." Lauren turned serious.

The brunette stopped laughing and looked up at the beauty. "You what?"

"Yes, I think I'm gonna break the engagement off. I'm in love with someone else.."

Chris stood up from the couch. "I think I'm gonna leave this conversation. It's getting too damn serious now."

Just then Clara walked in but Chris motioned for her to get out.

"With me?" Camila asked making sure Lauren was talking about her.

Lauren nodded.

"But I thought-"

"I lied because I was scared. After the thing you pulled with your friends I thought I couldn't trust you anymore that you were too immature for me. But I think you've learned your lesson now and you won't make those mistakes again. I am ready to be yours. If only you want me that is." The green eyed woman told her.

She hoped Camila would want her. So she could shower her with love and affection.

"Yes I want you so bad! Are you sure about choosing me this time?" The younger girl asked.

"I chose you from the beginning, you dumbhead. Ever since I decided to stay the week. It's just that when I went back to Luis it wasn't my choice. It was because of the poor choices you made."

Camila nodded in understanding. It did make sense after all.

"So after you tell him are you gonna come live with me?"

Lauren chuckled at Camila's eagerness to be with her.

"You're cute but I can't just drop a bomb on him. I'm gonna tell him tomorrow though." She reassured Camila.

"What did you talk about with your mom? Did she say anything about the sex?"

"She said a lot of things but overall we had a very good talk. It's because of her that I'm choosing for myself." Lauren smiled and kissed Camila on the nose.