Chapter 1

"People are so messy" Madison said to herself as she scrolled through TheShadeRoom's comments. It was two in the morning but for some reason she was wide awake.

She skimmed through her Twitter and saw the same boring tweets from the only few people that were online with her.

Out of options, she FaceTimed her best friend of five years, Aubrey. After a good seven rings Madison knew she wasn't answering.

Just before locking her screen, she received an inbox on Facebook from an unknown account.

What's got you up so late beautiful- Bossman E.

Taken aback, Madison replied nervously Lol I'm sorry..do I know you?- Madii Madii

You go to Parkshire High right? I see you in the halls all the time- Bossman E.

Really..well it's kinda hard to tell who you are by your pictures. Send me one so I'll know it's you next time- Madii Madii

Lh I'll just make myself known next time. -Bossman E.

With that, Madison turned off her phone.

Probably just another lame she thought to herself as she closed her eyes.

******************************

The following day of school was finally over and like each day, Madison met Aubrey at her locker.

"What you get on that chemistry test?" asked Aubrey while checking her makeup.

"An A like always" Madi joked. Her bestie should know she didn't play about her grades by now.

"I get so tired of yo smart ass" laughed Bre.

Madi and Aubrey have been tight since 6th grade but they were nothing alike. Madi was always the quiet one. She was very into her schoolwork, short, petite and got so nervous around boys.

Bre on the other hand skated through school thanks to Madison. She was tall and changed up her guys like outfits. Nevertheless, blood couldn't make them any closer. If you saw one you saw the other.

"I heard the twins having a kickback tonight. We should go" Bre told Madi as they climbed into her blue '05 Malibu.

"The senior twins? Girl hell no I heard they parties don't end until the next day" Madison said with an eyeroll.

"Pleaseeee you know you not doing nothing else. We can leave at 11:30pm" Aubrey pleaded.

Tired of the back and forth, Madison gave in. "Fine but we're leaving at ELEVEN THIRTY not a minute later".

Bre shook her head in agreement "I'll come back to pick you up at 8pm" she said as she continued to Madi's house.

**************************

Madi took a quick shower and washed her long, wavy hair. She stepped out and wrapped a large towel around her dripping body.

Okay now what says "Talk to me" but I'm not easy, Madi thought herself as she stared into her closet.

She quickly lotioned her body before slipping into a Shane Justin jumpsuit and her favorite pair of Gucci slippers.

"And where do you think you're going?" Gina asked her daughter.

"The kickback Ma remember? I called and asked before I got home"

Gina just rolled her eyes. Gina was what you would call a "Milf".