Chapter 9

Bre's POV

I barely got any sleep last night. I waited up until 12am waiting on Darrell to at least text me but even still when I woke up this morning, nothing.

I called his phone 5 times before school, no answer. He wasn't even in 1st period and that's when I got worried because his coach was always on him about attendance so he never missed school.

By lunch I was worried out my mind, something had to be wrong. I remembered we kept our location shared with each other so I decided to track his phone.

An address about 25 minutes away came up so I decided to skip my last two class periods. Whatever bitch house he at, she better know how to fight.

As I arrived, I noticed I was pulling into a mansion.
Who's house is THIS?! I said to myself as I got out my car.

Since I had no clue what I was walking into, I figured it would be smart to give myself a quick tour of the outside before making myself announced.

As I made my way through the backyard, I could hear cries coming from a nearby window. Each window was covered and locked so I kept walking until I came across 2 large trash bags sitting together outside a shed.

I checked my surroundings then proceeded to go over and inspect the bags. As I untied each knot, I noticed there was red coming off on my hands.

I opened the bag and almost fainted, there was my Darrell. Whoever was in that house had cut him into pieces, all big enough to be recognized.

I held myself together and quietly tip toed back to my car, desperately trying not to be seen.

Suddenly, it all started to make sense about who's house this was.

The last person to be with Madison was Eric and now after visiting him my Darrell was dead.

I sped to Madi's house to tell Mrs.Underwood what I saw. Ever since Madison went missing she hardly went to work, she had made looking for Madi her job.

"I might know where Madison is" I said to my second mom as I came through their front door.

Immediately getting her attention, Gina jumped to her feet and came over to greet me.

"Where? Let's go" she said to me attempting to walk out the door.

"No, we can't! I just found my boyfriend cut up in trash bags" I cried as I told her. "I heard a girl crying from a room in the house too. We have to get the police" I added.

We called Mr.Underwood and waited for him to get there then the 3 of us went to the police station.

"I think I have a lead on the location of Madison Underwood" I said to the officer that sat at the front desk.

By this time, Madison's name was known around the city.

"Come with me" said a man by the name of Detective Barnes as he motioned us to follow him.

We walked back to his office and sat down as he closed the door behind us.

"How exactly did you get this lead?" the detective asked us.

"Madison is the first of 2 friends of mine that have disappeared since being alone with Eric Whitehouse. I tracked down my second friend's phone location and found him cut up in a bag in the backyard. Please go get my best friends" I told him as I held back my tears.

"Are you sure?" asked Mr.Barnes looking at me like he had seen a ghost.

"Sure?! Let's go over there and you will see. Please just go get whoever is in that house" I said to him starting to cry.