Chapter 7

Madi's POV

"Shower and change into this" said Eric as he handed me a bag of clothes.

In the bag was a silk robe, stockings, a black lace bra and matching panties.

"What you expect for me to prance around your house in this?" I asked, looking at him like he had officially lost his mind.

"Don't you want to look good for me?" asked Eric looking me up and down.

"Look Eric, I don't care what my mom said take me home" I said standing up in his face.

Suddenly, I was smacked back down on the bed. It was my first time feeling a pain like that.

"Look bitch, I been being real nice to yo ungrateful ass now it's time for you to listen to me. Go in that damn bathroom and put that shit on now!" he said as he balled his fists up at me.

Vision blurry and crying, I made my way to the bathroom and collapsed on the marble floor.

"You got 15 minutes" said Eric shutting the door behind him.

I turned the shower on high so he couldn't hear my sobbing. What is happening? I cried to myself.

              ********************************
                           Two Weeks Later

As the days went pass, the more angry Madison got.

Where am I? 

How could I be so stupid?

Did they really kick me out?

Is anyone looking for me?

Madi's mind raced as she sat in her room that she wasn't allowed to leave.

Eric made sure she had everything she needed at all times so she could never come out.

He had bought her an iMac for school (that she noticed she could only access her schoolwork on), picked out her clothes each day and the runners had set times to bring her food each day.

One night, Madi could have sworn she heard Eric having sex with someone in a nearby room but the walls were too thick. She wondered if they were that thick on purpose.

Are there other girls here? Madison thought to herself.

She found herself crying without even realizing it. All she wanted was to go home.

Without warning, Eric barged through the door looking very drunk. The smell made Madi want to throw up.

"You gone put that outfit to use for me tonight" said Eric as he stumbled closer to the bed.

"Eric please stop you're drunk move" pleaded Madi.

"I wasn't asking. Lay the fuck down" demanded Eric.

Madi felt her body tense up as she slowly backed into the bed. Eric proceeded to get between her legs and began sucking on her pearl.

Madison tried not to like it but he had skills with his tongue.

"I promise I won't hurt you baby just relax" Eric said as he ate her and pulled out his anaconda causing Madison to jump.

She had seen porn before but he was huge, she knew she wasn't ready.

"Eric I'm scared" said Madi starting to cry.

"Just relax ma" said Eric as he tried entering her.