Chapter 5

Madison made it home at 6pm to find Gina already in the living room waiting for her.

She was well aware of what happened with Madi at school today and she knew she was avoiding her.

"Well hello Ms.Suspension" said Gina as she greeted her daughter.

"Ma I'm just tired of people thinking they can talk to me any kind of way" Madi tried to explain.

Gina didn't want to hear it. She had one rule about fighting: Don't hit first unless you feel threatened. In her eyes, Madi fought for no reason.

"Then you should verbally defend yourself because now you have 10 days and a hearing while the other girl goes back Friday!" Gina shouted at her daughter.

She hated yelling but she couldn't believe what had gotten into Madi, this wasn't like her at all.

"Just know you are not to leave this house until your suspension is up" Gina told her daughter.

Tired of the yelling, Madi nodded her head and went to her room.

That's exactly why I didn't want to be here at first Madison thought to herself.

           **********************************

Madi took a hot bath and got ready to lay down in bed.

She and James had been texting back and forth, it made her day a lot better.

So ole dude yo boyfriend or sum? James texted her. He wasn't about to be a side nigga.

As Madi replied, she received another message this time from Eric.

You made it home safe ma? Eric sent.

Not looking to talk, Madi replied Yea thx.
and continued to text James.

Good come outside I got something to show you Eric texted back.

Madi sighed as she crept downstairs to check and both of her parents were knocked out, they both slept so deep.

She tip toed out the back door to make the least amount of noise. She texted James back one more time and climbed inside of Eric's 2019 Jeep SRT.

"You gotta make it quick I'm not supposed to be out the house" said Madison.

Eric grinned as he looked over at her. She's such a good girl, I hope she obey Daddy like that
he thought to himself.

"Cmon I'm tryna take you somewhere, you already out" Eric pleaded her.

"Fine Eric just make it quick" said Madi. He was about to fix that little attitude of hers.

Ten minutes later they pulled up to an empty lot that had been turned into a private drive-in theater.

Madi sat up in awe as she looked over at Eric who was getting out snacks and letting down the seats.

"Come watch a movie with me" said Eric with a smile. She blushed and followed him to the back.

"How did you do all of this?"she asked him.

"Rich nigga connects boo" Eric joked as they snuggled into the movie.

"Eric?" said Madi as they watched the movie. He turned to face her so she knew he was listening.

"I think you're sweet and attractive but I know for a fact you have too much going on for me" Madi told him.

"Too much like what? Look Madison I can't blame you for having your guard up but at least give me a chance." Eric said looking deeply into her eyes.

With that, Eric grabbed Madi's face and locked into a deep kiss with her.

"Wait" said Madison, pushing him off.

"I'm a virgin and I take that stuff serious so if you really want me you'll wait" she told him.

Nobody had ever checked Eric like that, it really turned him on even more but he respected the fact that she respected herself.

"I'm not going to rush you into anything you don't want to do" said Eric. He would get her where he wanted her sooner than later.

After the movie, Eric convinced Madi to smoke a blunt with him- she was too tense.

As they sat in the empty lot, Eric felt his mans stand up in his pants. He knew he needed some of Madi, now.

Madi continued to hit the blunt as she felt Eric rubbing her thigh.

"What you doing?" she asked him.

"You said you don't want me to fuck you. You aint say I couldn't please you" said Eric as he put his head between her legs and slipped off her pants.

Madi had only received head one time and she hated it. When it came time to have the orgasm, she was too scared to let it out.

"Open up" said Eric as he slid her panties to the side and started eating.

This must be that grown man head Madi said to herself as he slurped on her juices.

Eric fell in love with how wet she got, but he could tell she was holding back.

"Where my cum at?" said Eric while inserting a finger inside her.

Something about his oral made Madi feel so good, Eric was eating her like it was his last meal.

Madi couldn't hold it this time she couldn't control herself, she squirted all over his face.

"Damn" groaned Eric as he wiped off his face. He wanted to fuck her so bad.

"It's already 3am just come with me, I'll have you back before everybody wakes up" Eric said to Madi.

Literally drained, Madi spoke the only word she felt she could.  "Okay" she moaned.

Eric laughed to himself as he drove down the road.
Yea come home with Daddy he thought as he looked over at her.

She was about to be his whether she liked it or not.

*Author's Note: I want to make one thing clear. I do not talk proper and neither will my characters. If the dialogue is "ratchet" or isn't your version of "correct" that's because it's not supposed to be, it's dialogue. I understand we all have our different views on things but please understand my dialogue wording is completely separate from the rest of the book. That's it! Continue to enjoy Trapped thanks again to each and every reader!!❤️