Chapter 2

Aubrey tried her best to get Madi to stay out a little longer but as asked, she made it in the house early last night.

It was now Saturday morning but Madi still hadn't been to sleep, Eric had kept her up blushing all night.

Regardless, she still managed to get up and make her family some waffles, grits and bacon.

"What yall want to drink with breakfast?" Madison asked her siblings as she looked into the fridge.

"Apple juice please" said Nathan as he came into the kitchen alongside his father Damian.

Damian was the Julius (Everybody Hates Chris) of fathers. He worked 50 hours a week and hated seeing his hard earned money go to waste.

Damian was 6'0, dark skin and stayed in the gym to maintain his muscles.

Madi's father left when she was only 4 months old so as far as she was concerned, Damian was her dad.

"It smells good in here Madi, who you texting?" Damian asked while kissing his daughter on the forehead.

"Nobody" said Madi quickly locking her red iPhone 8 Plus and handing Damian his food.

Gina went to work at 6am everyday so it was Madison's job to make breakfast and get the twins ready for school.

"Have a good day at work Daddy!!" said Natalie as she ran down the steps. She was daddy's little princess and she knew it.

Madi fixed their plates as the twins gave Damian goodbye hugs and sat them on the table.

"Bye Daddy!" Madi yelled as she smiled into her phone, Eric had been texting her.

                   **************************

Eric grinned as he saw his phone light up, Madi had finally messaged him back.

"Order me a breakfast platter and tell them get the car ready" Eric told his errand runner as he sat back in his office chair.

He didn't get in until 3:30 that morning but he still had some business to handle. Niggas thought he was playing about his money.

Eric was still in high school for one reason: Recruits. He had purposely failed his senior year 4 times at 3 different schools to have easy access to the girls he desired.

He didn't like the women his age, something about the innocence in teenagers drove him crazy.

He had to have them.

                  *************************

Madison laughed with Bre as they watched a Kevin Hart standup. They were having their weekly girls night.

"Girl you know all the hoes gone wanna fight when they find out Eric feeling you right?" Bre joked. She was just happy to see her bestie enjoying someone.

"And bitch I'll fight all they ass period" Madi said as she laughed. She was never the type to get into drama though because she rarely entertained it.

Eric had been sweet talking her all day. Telling her how beautiful she was and how he would be walking her to all of her classes from now on to make sure nobody messes with her.

Madi was used to the same type of boys trying to run game but it was something about his affection that was drawing her in.

She knew better than to fall too fast though, she was young but nowhere near dumb.

               ******************************

Gina made it her business to have a mommy/daughter day with Madison on the first Sunday of each month.

She felt it was very important to stay connected with Madi. Her little girl had grown up so fast.

This time, the ladies went to the spa for some much needed pampering.

"Ma this is amazing. How much is all this going to cost?" Madi asked.

Gina had went all out. Seaweed wraps, hot rocks, facials, it had to be some kind of deluxe package.

"Don't you worry about that. Enjoy yourself" Gina insisted. Their treatments weren't cheap but she knew her daughter deserved it.

Madi's grades had always been flawless and self maintained. In Gina's eyes she worked so hard to spend it on her family.

If she had it, she was going to spend it because she make it right back.

After, the two went to go grab lunch at Panda Express and did a little shopping.

Exhausted, Gina drove herself and her daughter home. She loved the feeling of being able to keep her family together after so many years.

She couldn't wait to get home to her handsome husband and their beautiful babies.

                ****************************

Damian and the twins were used to Gina & Madi's monthly girls day so they knew they were in charge of dinner tonight.

Damian didn't mind, he was actually great at cooking so he looked forward to his one day to shine.

He was making lamb chops with asparagus and homemade mashed potatoes while the kids played their games on the Playstation 4.

Damian was missing the hell out of his wife. He literally hadn't seen her all day.

Just his luck, he heard the lock turn and in came Gina and Madi.

Carrying bags as usual  Damian laughed to himself, he loved his girls.

"Hey baby" said his beautiful wife. Just the sound of her voice immediately soothed him.

Madi started for the steps to put her bags in her room. She couldn't wait to put her new items in her closet.

Eric had her feeling so confident lately, she was excited to wear everything eventually.

She then noticed Eric had been blowing up her phone. She had turned it off to focus on having fun with her mom.

Instead of replying Madison called his phone, she hadn't heard his voice all day. He picked up in just 2 rings, clearly he was worried.

"What happened to you? You alright?" Eric spoke through the phone. He thought someone did something to her.

Only he could do anything to her, the only person that would be doing something to her was him.

"Yea boo I was just out with my mom. We have a girls day once a month" said Madi as she put down her bags.

Relieved, Eric laid back in his California King bed and lit a blunt while one of his bitches sucked his dick.

"Oh word. You had me scared disappearing on a nigga" Eric said. The oral he was receiving felt good, but it was the thought of Madison bouncing on his dick that made him bust in her mouth.

Now useless, the girl was dismissed out the room as he continued to talk to his new favorite girl.

"So when will I see you again?" Eric asked Madison.

"Well we have school tomorrow, won't you be there?" Madi asked.

Damn a nigga is still in school huh? Eric thought to himself.

"Yea but that 12 hour gap gone kill me" he joked.

"You'll be alright" Madi laughed.

"Meet me at my locker before 1st period, I'm no. 264" Madi spoke into the phone, she could hear Damian calling her down for dinner.

"Fasho" said Eric hanging up to finish handling some business.

I can't wait to teach her Eric thought to himself.

He knew exactly what he wanted to do with her.