Chapter 3

Madi jumped out of her sleep in the middle of the night, she was having a horrible nightmare. She had gotten kidnapped and beaten to death, it all felt too real for her.

Despite getting a terrible nights rest, Madison got out of bed at 5:30am like every morning to get herself and her siblings ready for school.

"Twins get up" said Madison as she shook Nathan and Natalie awake.

Still mentally shook, Madi proceeded to get the twins ready and put them on the school bus.

              ********************************

Madison made it to school at 7:10 each day, she liked to be very systematic.

Aubrey had called her at 6am to help her pick out an outfit. Madi did her hair into two curly space buns and laid her edges, sis was looking good.

As Madi approached her locker, she noticed Eric was already there waiting on her.

Damn he beat me here? Madison thought to herself, she found that cute.

"Well look at you" said Eric in awe. He was so mesmerized by how beautiful she was.

"Good morning" Madi said with a smile showing off her pretty straight teeth.

Eric grinned as he took Madi's hand and they headed to the cafeteria to get breakfast. Eyes were locked on them as they walked down the hallway.

"It look like your lil girlfriends mad" Madi said as she looked up at Eric, he was so much taller than her.

"They can stay mad" replied Eric. He wasn't letting nothing or nobody mess this up.

           ********************************

"Pass me your paper, I need #10-15" said Aubrey as she reached for Madi's assignment.

Madi suddenly felt eyes on her. She turned around to see it was nobody but Camille bitter ass.

Camille was Hakeem's baby mother and she hated every single girl he tried flirting with, so basically everybody.

"Can I help you?" snarled Madi as Bre quickly turned around. One thing she didn't play about was her best friend.

"I just find it funny how you got the whole school fooled thinking you so innocent when you really out here doing dicks" said Camille. The class instantly got quiet.

"You know what bitch!!" shouted Bre as she started to charge at Camille but Madison stopped her.

Madi knew she was a virgin, this bitch was just mad that having a baby couldn't keep her nigga faithful.

Madi didn't say a thing, she just got up and punched the hoe in her mouth. Everybody thought she was soft because she was quiet, well she was about to make an example out of her ass.

After about a minute and a half, security finally came and broke the girls up. Poor Camille barely got a hit in, Madison had taken all of her built up anger out on her.

They got Camille cleaned up and took both girls down to the office.

Madi was given 10 days for technically starting the fight. Camille was only given 3, they probably felt sorry for her.

Eric had heard about the fight and he was livid. Madison was too pretty to be tryna fight.

He walked straight out of class when he was told the news, fuck school he had to make sure Madison was alright.

Pacing through the halls, Eric finally saw Madison waiting in the school lobby.

"What happened babygirl,you okay?" he asked her noticing she still looked the same.

"I'm good, just waiting to get picked up. I beat that girl ass" said Madi with a chuckle.

Eric laughed "That's what I like to hear. Come on, come with me." said Eric taking her hand.

They walked outside as Eric unlocked the doors to his 2018 Range Rover and they climbed inside.

"Where we going?" asked Madi remembering her dream from last night.

"Your choice. Wherever would make you feel better" said Eric making Madi blush.

The two got Chick-Fil-A and rode around talking all afternoon.

Eric had told her stories about him as a child. He even told her about him being in the game.

"I got something else to tell you" said Eric instantly making Madison more nervous.

"I'm 22. My mom didn't enroll me in school until I was eight years old." said Eric completely lying through his teeth.

Madi wanted to ask what took his mother so long to enroll him but she couldn't speak.

She immediately tensed up "Well..we can be friends but I can't be with a grown man" said Madi.

Eric chuckled to himself as he lit up a blunt "That's fine. I'd never want you be uncomfortable" he told her.

If only she knew she was already mine He thought.