Chapter 8

Damian's POV

It's been two months since I've seen my daughter and the days aren't getting easier.

I've noticed my wife hasn't been herself lately either. She doesn't care to go to the salon, she's very distant and if she isn't out looking for Madison she's sleeping.

Even Nathan and Natalie are pretty quiet around the house now. Madi's disappearance has taken a tole on the entire family honestly.

"Lamb or chicken?" Gina asked me looking defeated as ever.

"We can order chinese food tonight babe" I said to my wife. I just wanted her to relax as much as possible before our meeting with the police department tomorrow morning.

Lately, if we're not silent we've been arguing and for once I wanted to change that.

After dinner, I got the twins settled in their rooms then proceeded to run my Queen and I a bubble bath.

Once the bath was drawn I lit some candles, started some music and poured 2 glasses of Henny on the rocks. (If it aint brown, don't bring it around in this house)

"What you got going on in here?" asked Gina as she entered the bathroom.

"Come join me" I replied as I dropped my towel. Her eyes widened as she undressed and followed me into the bathtub.

"I know things have been stressful lately but I really appreciate everything you do boo" said Gina as she sipped on her drink.

"Don't even worry about it baby, it's a hard time for all of us right now" I said as I pulled her onto my lap.

She felt my hard dick on her body and instantly blushed. "Mmm I see what you tryna do" said Gina as she rubbed herself against me.

We helped each other lather with soap, rinse off and then went in for 3 rounds of much needed makeup sex.

"You gone stop being having all that mouth right?" I said to her as I pulled her hair from the back.

"Oooh fuuck yes Daddy I'm sorry" she moaned back as I stroked deep inside of her.

"Let.me-ride it bae" Gina spoke the best she could.

"Oh you tryna put it on me like that?" I asked with a smirk as we changed positions.

"Mhmm cus what about all that yelling? You gone stop that shit right?" she said as she rode me like a pro. She knew exactly what she was doing too. Gina pussy really had power to it even after 17 years.

"Damnnnn bae. Ye-yea Ima stop shit" I replied back, she love tryna make a nigga cum fast.

I let my kids go inside of her and we cuddled naked to a movie until we fell asleep.

I'm already without my daughter, I'll be damn if I lose my wife.

**********************************

"A runaway?! My daughter would never just leave like that!" Gina said to the lieutenant as she felt tears start to come down.

"We are doing the best we can Mrs.Underwood but after visiting your home, we've ruled out foul play. Wherever your daughter went, she went willingly" the lieutenant explained to them.

"Madison turns 18 next month and after her birthday unfortunately we can no longer investigate her whereabouts" he added.

"So that's just it? She's gone and y'all can't do nothing?" Damian asked him.

"We will continue to look for any clues that could lead to the tracing of your daughter. In the mean time, check with the school and see if they can be of any help" said another officer.