Chapter 1: Cuddles

Hi everyone! Welcome to book 2 of my Kidge One-shots! The last book ran out of space so here is the second book! If you like this book but are new, I encourage you to read the 200 or so stories that are on the other book! Thank you so much!

Pidge woke up and her head felt dizzy. The last thing that she could remember was being hit on the head during battle. She let her eyes adjust and she looked around. She was in the castle, so that was good. She was also in what looked like a spare room, but there was a dagger on the wall. 

Where had she seen that dagger? She couldn't remember. She felt her stomach tighten. She looked down to see that she was in someone's lap, they were sitting criss-cross applesauce, and they had their arms wrapped around her. 

Her vision was still slightly blurry and her memory still a little fuzzy. She could feel the person's head resting on her shoulder and they tightened their grip on her causing her to sink into their chest.

She looked down and saw that the guy, at least that's what she thought they were, had a red and white jacket on. Where had she seen that? It all seemed so familiar. Pidge thought hard. She knew this person, she could even see him in her memories, but what was his name?

After a while, it came to her, "Keith!" Pidge exclaimed. The guy jolted awake at the sound of his name. "That's your name! I knew I would get there eventually," 

"Pidge!" Keith said, pulling her even closer to him. "Are you okay?"

"I think so, it took me a while but I think all of my memories are back...I think,"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't save you. I didn't save you,"

"Keith I'm fine, and why are you acting so strange?" Pidge asked. Keith rested his head on her shoulder again.

"I love you,"

"W-what!?" Pidge exclaimed.

"I said-"

"No! No! I heard you, I am just confused!"

"Love ya too," Keith smirked. Pidge blushed. Shiro opened the door. 

"Keith, you might want to let her go now," Shiro said. Keith reluctantly did, and they both stood up. Pidge felt like she was freezing. Her eyes widened as the cold flooded around her and she turned around and bear-hugged Keith. "Pidge?"

"It's fricken cold!" Pidge said. Keith chuckled and put one arm around her and one hand on her head.

"You'll get used to it," Shiro said. "The other's are worried about you,"

"Yeah, but Keith is warm!" Pidge complained.

"I never said you couldn't bring Keith along..."Shiro sighed. "We just need to get down there before Hunk stress bakes any more cookies. There are literally about 400 right now, and I don't think the others can eat anymore."

Pidge stayed close to Keith as they walked to the kitchen, this was going to be something to explain to the others. 

Keith was in heaven and Pidge was too cold to even care.