Chapter 1: Role Swap

So, here comes a role swap! I have been meaning to do one for a while, but thanks to a suggestion by Paduu05, I can! So in this role swap, Lance is the yellow paladin, Hunk the blue, Katie the red,  Keith the green, and Matt is the new space dad and Black Paladin.

Also, this is going to be a long one because I am just doing the first episode line by line...and then I'll get Katie and Keith together at the end so...

PRELUDE: On Kerberos

"Easy, son. This ice is delicate," Sam said to his oldest child Shiro.

Shiro said, "Amazing. Isn't this exciting!?"

"You guys get a little more excited about ice samples than I do," Matt chuckled.

"This is history in the making. Not only have we traveled farther than any human ever has, but this ice could hold microscopic clues about the existence of life outside," Sam said.

"Think of it, Dad. We could use those clues to become the first people to meet aliens," Shiro said.

"My life's work would be complete," Sam said. The ground beneath them began to rumble, like a ravenous beast ready to swallow them up.

Sam looked around worriedly, "What is that? Seismic activity?"

Matt met his gaze, "We should get back to the ship," Suddenly, as if coming in from hyperspace, a huge warship covered the moon's sky. It was a rich purple and all Matt could think about was the Empire's ships from StarWars.

"Wha—? What is that?! It can't be..." Sam said

"Run! Come on, run!" Matt yelled.

The three ran for their ship, going as fast as they could. But their new enemy was faster. A beam similar to a 'tractor beam' froze the three mid-sprint and pulled them towards the ship.

Matt woke up in a strange place. He had no clue where he was, what had happened to the others, or what was going on. The room had the same deep purple that the ship had had, and there was what looked like medical equipment around him. 

He couldn't get that much of a look because his vision was blurry and his head practically swimming.

 "Emperor, we were scouting system X-9-Y as ordered when we found these primitive scientists. I don't think they know anything useful," Someone in the room said. Matt tilted his head in the direction of the voice.

It was a man, or what he thought was a man by the voice. He was wearing dark clothing that resembled assains armor. The anatomy of the figure was very close to that of a human, expect the man had cat-like ears and purple fur covering his skin.

"Take them back to the main fleet for interrogation. The Druids will find out what they know," A deep gruff voice said from what Matt assumed to be a walkie-talkie or communicator of sorts. 

"Please, we come from a peaceful planet!" Matt managed to croak out in his terrible state."W-We mean you no harm! We're unarmed!"

The figure turned quicker than Matt could comprehend and rushed over along with two guard-like people. Before Matt could do anything, the figure's fist hit the back of his head and he passed out.