Chapter 1: 5 People, 4 Beds

This idea was suggested by @AnxiousCinnamonRoll. Thank you so much for giving me the request!

8:30

 "This is your room Gentlemen," the hotel's maid said to Shiro, gesturing to room 838. She looked at Pidge and smiled. "And Ladies,"

"Thank you," Shiro said. He opened the door and Hunk, Keith, Pidge, and Lance piled in with their various suitcases and luggage.

"Uhh...Shiro?" Lance asked, looking at the room. "I don't mean to complain or anything but...there is 4 beds and 5 of us,"

"Yes, I was about to mention that," Shiro said closing the door behind him."Two of us are going to need to share. I am taking one of the beds. Hunk you will take one, and-"

"I call dibs on the other one!" Lance shouted jumping on one of the beds.

"I was going to say Pidge since she is a girl...but that works too," Shiro shrugged. "That means that Keith and Pidge are sharing," Keith and Pidge slowly turned to face one another and when they locked eyes their faces transformed into a scowl, and then into a glare. "Oh, come on you two. It's not that bad, it's only one night,"

"Yeah, sleeping with him," Pidge mumbled. Keith, who had walked back to the farthest bed to put his stuff down, looked up.

"What did you say, Holt?!" He called.

"Nothing," Pidge replied then walked over and sat down on the left side of the bed. The group had spent all day traveling and were ready to collapse, so they started to get into bed.

Pidge and Keith each grimily crawled under the covers. They took one look at each other and began to build a wall of pillows in between them.

"What are you two doing?" Shiro asked sleepily. 

"Building a wall. What does it look like?" Pidge said bluntly.

"Guys..." Shiro sighed. "It is one night...you are not going to die,"

"Says you," Kieth said. " You don't know what going to happen! Maybe some purple-space-cat-aliens will break in and attack! And because I am stuck with her, I can't stop them!"

"Purple-space-cat-aliens?" Lance asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Purple-space-cat-aliens...called...called..uh..called the Galra!" 

"The Galra?" Hunk asked, tilting his head like a dog. 

"Yes. The Galra," Keith said. "Now, let's get some shut eye," Shiro turned the lights out and they all when to sleep. 

9:30

Pidge woke up freezing. She sat up and look down, seeing no blanket. She looked over the wall and saw that somehow Keith had taken ALL of the blankets. "Stupid blanket hog," She muttered under her breath. She curled back up and fell back asleep.

10:10 

Keith was burning up. He sat up and looked down. How'd he get all of the blankets? No matter, he was too tired to think. He threw the blankets off the side of the bed and took off his shirt, throwing it off to the side as well.

Keith laid back down on his side, not realizing that his arm had slipped under the wall of pillows and slightly under Pidge herself.

10:20

"Spiders. Spiders...I don't want to..." Pidge mumbled.

Keith woke up to Pidge talking in her sleep. She was in a cold sweat and was clearly having a nightmare. mover the wall of pillows and was about to move her closer to him when she jolted up breathing hard.

"Spiders!" Pidge said. Keith propped himself up. "They want me to tap dance. I don't want to tap dance!"

"Tell those spiders," Keith chuckled.

"Yeah...yeah. I'll tell'em," Pidge said then laid back down and fell asleep. Keith fell asleep soon after. The sleeping Keith sleepily moved his right hand under Pidge and pulled her closer to himself in a hug.

11:00

Pidge stirred, waking up in Keith's arms. When did this happen!? Pidge squirmed to see if she could get out of his embrace. Keith just pulled her closer. 

Every hair on the back of Pidge's neck stood up as she felt his bare chest pressing up against her back. WAIT! WHEN DID HE TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT!

That, of course, is when Keith opened his eyes.

"AHH!" He whisper-shouted, he let go and pushed her away, sending her flying off the bed and to the floor.

"Hey! It wasn't MY fault!" Pidge said crawling back onto the bed. "Why'd you push ME off?!" But it was too late Keith was turned away from her, fast asleep. Pidge huffed and reluctantly got back into bed and fell asleep.

Only 8 hours left!