Chapter Five

Remus's POV

"Siri, you still haven't explained why we are going to Prince Manor. Isn't that Snape's family?"

"It is Snape's family, yes, but I don't know enough to explain to you. All I know is that apparently, Snape is Hari's Uncle, Reggie is alive and they want us to be here. They are going to explain everything to us."

"Whoa...Okay then, that is.. Why didn't you tell me that earlier? Honestly Siri...."

"I know, it's just... I don't trust them with Hari for long."

"That's understandable, Siri, but just tell me next time, okay?"

"'Course, Remmy. I love you." He's so cute, I can't stay mad at him. Damn it...

"Love you too, Siri. Now, let's get going, yeah?"

"Yeah, let's. Don't want to make the Death Eaters wait, after all."

"Naturally."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Prince Manor, few minutes later)

Severus's POV

"Sevvie, take him for a sec? I need to check the rooms."

"'Course, Luv. Hand 'im over 'ere." A second passes when Reg passes Hari to me before we realized what I said, or more specifically how I said it.

"Star..? Was... Was that your accent there?"

"Nope! No idea what you're talking about." Even saying that I felt a blush rise up over my cheeks.

"It's so cute!! I love it, don't hide it, please!"

"A'right, fine. Stop making tha' face, Luv." I hate this but it's making Reggie happy so...

"Yes! Thanks Sevvie, I'll go check the rooms now."

That angel is going to be the death of me...

"Well, might as well get used to speaking in the accent. How 're ya, Hari?"

"Agbada! Gabalaba, papa blaba. *Giggles*"

"Well, 'm glad 'ur a'right, little Bat. So, do you like the place? Pretty fancy, huh?"

"Pitty! I' pitty! Facy..."

"Yup, pretty an' fancy. Good job, Little one."

*Knock knock*

"Well, that should be Sirius and Remus."

"Siri!! Remmy!!"

"Yup, Siri and Remmy. Good job, kiddo."

Smiling down at Hari, I walk to the door, opening it still looking at Hari.

"Hello you two, come in."

"Whoa... Since when are you good with kids Snape?"

"Siri! Be nice. Even though it is surprising, you don't need to ask it like that."

"It's fine, Remus. Honestly, it's okay. I don't mind, it was an understandable question."

"Oh, alright then. I guess if it's okay to ask, how are you good with kids?"

"Come sit down first, it's November. You could get sick."

"Right, yeah. Where is Reggie, by the way?"

"Checking the rooms, if you guys decide to stay after you know everything."

The looks on their faces when I said that was hilarious, like they couldn't comprehend what they heard.