Chapter Six

Sirius's POV

I can't believe that I'm allowed to deal with the rat! He betrayed them, his family. Even if he had a reason, he shouldn't have done it!

"So, Peter. Had fun betraying the ones who thought of you as family? Was it worth it? Hari is now going to have to grow up without his Parents, thanks to you. How does that make you feel?"

"S-Sirius, you have to believe me! I didn't want to, he would have killed my mother if I didn't! I had know choice, please believe me."

"Peter, you could have came to us if that was the case. I know you, you wouldn't do something like join the Death Eaters if you didn't believe what they did. If you actually cared, you would have at least told the order, before joining, so we could help your mother."

"I wasn't thinking! I had to do it immediately, or else!"

"You had plenty of chances to tell us afterwards! You could have avoided this, we wouldn't have made you secret keeper, then you wouldn't have to lie! We could have made Moody secret keeper, then everyone's safe! All could have been handled, if you hadn't been stupid!"

"I'm sorry! Sirius please, I'm so sorry! I didn't want to!"

"Yes, you did." Sna-Severus had spoken up, surprising everyone else.

"If you didn't want to, you would have said something, anything, to the order. Instead, you stayed quite. Your mother wasn't under threat, she's in the Caribbean right now, because after becoming a Death Eater, your salary seemed to increase did it not?"

"How did-?"

"I know? Simple. I was informed about it by one Lucius Malfoy, strange how making friends helps in the long run, isn't it? If you don't betray them that is."

"Ouch, damn Snape. I felt that one. "

"Well, it isn't very difficult to wound your pride Black, so I'm not surprised. But before you can retort, I believe we have gotten enough out of the traitor for now. He can be taken to the dungeon in the meantime."

"Right, of course Sev. You do have to get going don't you?"

"Indeed I do, Reggie. Kreacher!"

"Yes, Mixter Princey?"

"Wait-Wait a minute. Kreacher's nickname for you is 'Princey'?" I had felt the laughter bubbling up inside me, but after a glare from Regulus and Remus, I held it back, barely.

"Yes, is there a problem with that, Little Pup?" How does he-Of course! Reg and Kreacher must have told him...

"Kreacher, can you take the rat to the dungeon, please? I don't think any of us should be near him, especially those two, and we have gotten what we need for now."

"Of course, Master Knight."

"Knight, Regulus? I don't see where that would come from."

"Well, Remus, Severus and I have been working on improving potions under aliases. Surely you have heard of 'The Black Knight' and 'The Half-Blood Prince'?"

"Of course I have, they are only the people who are responsible for improving the Wolfsbane potion so it helps the drinker connect easier to their wolf! It makes transforming so much easier, and it's so affordable! Oh, wait. Now I get why you brought them up... Well that was embarrassing."

"Not at all! It is always nice to hear that we've done a good job. It was mostly Sev though, he was working on it in the future as well. Their notes are really helpful."

Remus's POV

"You really love them, huh?" At Regulus's confused look, I elaborated on my question. "When you were talking about them, your face got this lovestruck look on and you blushed slightly."