Chapter 1: Weapons X beginning

Prolog: Izuku Midoryia was a regular kid like everyone else

Prolog: Izuku Midoryia was a regular kid like everyone else. That was true until he reached the age of 4. The doctors told him and his mother that he was not going to develop a quirk. His mother name was Inko Midoryia and all she could feel was guilt and ashamed that her boy will grow up in a world that thrives on power. She didn't abandon him though she stuck by him and loved him unconditionally like any good mother would. Unknown to both of them though is that the doctor who diagnosed him quirk less made a call.

Doctor: Hey I think I might have a good specimen.

??? Phone: What do you got.

Doctor: A 4-year-old with no quirk. Has no other relatives other than his mother.

??? Phone: Hm he is an easy target. Nobody is going to look for a kid exist. Plus, he's young so his genetics can be altered easy into whatever we see fit especially if he doesn't have a quirk.

Doctor: What about the mother. She will look for him.

??? Phone: We will take care of her. Just send his address and files and delete his medical history.

Doctor: Understood *hangs up*.

The doctor than did what he was told and stole Izukus file and deleted his medical history. The doctor than dropped the file in a mailbox near a bar. The doctor than walked away never to be seen again.

On the road.

Inko is driving back from the grocery store while his Izuku sits in the back of the car with his head down depressed. Inko sees him in the rear-view mirror and tries to see what's wrong.

Inko: Hey sweetie why so down.

Izuku: I-I'm quirk less. Ill never be a hero. I'm just useless. Like what everyone calls me. A Deku.

Inko than was furious and slammed her foot on the breaks. The car stopped making Izuku eyes widen and look at his mother. His mother than looks him dead in the eyes with tears flowing in her eyes.

Inko: IF YOU THINK A BUNCH OF LITTLE BRATS ARE GOING TO HURT MY BABY THAN YOU CAN GUESS AGAIN. Izuku you are the best thing that happened to me quirk or no quirk. I love you and don't you ever forget that.

Just as Izuku was about to say something though the car got hit by a giant truck. It sent the car flying into a building on its side. The car had dents and broken windows all around it with smoke coming out of it to. A man wearing a fancy suit with a vest and had a black/purple mist like body got out of the truck and walked over to the car. Inko was barely conscious and Izuku was knocked out and bleeding on his head.

???: Ah that wasn't so hard now was it.

The man than opened the back door and picked up the green haired and emerald eye child. He was walking to his truck when he heard a faint and scared female voice.