Chapter 6: Take him down

In the principal's office a little while after

Now Izuku and Mina were in the principal's office with Nezu and Charles. Although the bike Izuku drove through his window is still were it safely landed on to the wall unharmed and all.

Nezu: That was quite the entrance Izuku and Mina. Care to explain why you both were riding a bike into my window.

Mina: Um well you see sir.

Mina than explains what happened with the soldiers trying to kill them and how they were able to run away and that they didn't mean to crash into the girls locker room.

Nezu: Well this is some unsettling news. Mina can I ask you to leave for a minute we must talk to Izuku alone.

Mina: Um sure thing.

As Mina was about to leave though she turned around and saw Izuku was right there behind ready to leave with her.

Mina: No, you stay here. They need to talk to you.

When she tried leaving again though Izuku still followed.

Mina: Izuku no.

She than pushed Izuku back gently and pointed to an empty seat and talked a bit slower.

Mina: You sit there. I'm going to leave for a little while. Listen to the principle and other guy.

Izuku though looked worried and anxious when she said that though. He really didn't want to leave her side

Minas head: This is to freaking cute and precious.

Mina: Don't worry its just for awhile and I'm right outside. Bye.

Mina than left with Izuku still looking at the door like a dog waiting for its owner.

Nezu: Midoryia.

Izuku than looked back and sat like a normal person in his seat.

Nezu: Do you know who those men were. Or why they tried to attack you.

Izuku: Um not really. I just got shot at with a harpoon and started fighting people.

Charles: You didn't kill anyone did you?

Izuku: Uh I don't think so. Maybe when the jeep crashed and stuff.

Nezu: *sigh* That's an improvement...... Now Izuku let me introduce you to an old friend.

He then gestured towards Charles sitting in his wheel chair.

Charles: Hi I'm Charles Xavier it nice to meet you Izuku.

Charles put his hand out and Izuku shaked it.

Izuku: Am I in trouble?

Charles: No but you are going to be seeing more of me.

Izuku: Why?

Charles: Well I'm actually here to help you Izuku. You see I understand that your mind has been tampered with.

Now this got Izukus full attention.

Charles: I believe I can help you piece some of your mind back together. If you want to of course.

Izuku: How?

Charles: Well my quirk allows me to read minds and look at memories. I believe that if we both work together we could possibly piece back together a part of you that those villain's took away.