Chapter 10: Old scars never fade

With Izuku in the stadium seats

Izuku right now at the sports festival in the seats watching for the next fight. The next fight he is watching though is Mina Ashido's. She is supposed to be fighting up next with Aoyama but...

Izuku: Where is she....

Izuku literally just saw her a minute ago and wished her good luck. It should only be a 5-minute walk to the arena entrance.

Izuku's head: Something isn't right here.

Present Mic: MINA ASHIDO HAS FAILED TO COME TO HER EVENT SO SHE IS NOW DISQUALIFIED.

Izuku's head: WHAT? They can do that? *Sigh* Of course they can but why isn't she here though. I know she wouldn't ditch. She worked so hard for this. Meaning that something must have happened..... something bad.

Izuku then got up and started to walk off until a black haired girl grabbed his hand.

Momo: And where do you think your going?

Izuku: To find Mina.

Momo: Why do you feel the need to find her. Did you do something?

Izuku: What? NO *sigh* She didn't show up for her event.

Momo: It's not like it's out of the ordinary for her to be late or not show up to things.

Izuku: BUT NOT THIS. She has always taken this part of U.A. really serious and has worked her ass off to compete. There is no way she would miss this.

Momo was surprised by Izukus concern for Mina. Ever since she saw him her first thought of him was of how savage and dangerous, he was. Who could blame her though when her first impression of him was when he fought off a Nomu by completely shredding it to pieces? Not to mention his fighting tactics he displayed when fighting the class were that of a killer. Seeing him worry like this though just doesn't seem anything like what she thought.

Momo: So, what do you think happened then?

Izuku: I don't know but that's why I think I should check it out.

Momo: Why not the teachers.

Izuku: Let's face it there already busy. Besides if this turns out to be nothing then I would get in trouble for making it a big deal.

Momo had to think about it for a minute on her options and came up with this.

Momo: Alright ill help you look for her.

Izuku just raised an eye at this.

Izuku: You sure?

Momo: Is there a problem with that?

Izuku: Well not really. I just thought you weren't too fond of me.

Momo: While it's true I find almost all of your actions savage uncivilized and even barbaric.

Izuku: *mumbles* Aren't you a sweet talker.

Momo: It doesn't mean you're not wrong or don't care about Mina. However-

Momo then created a knife from her hand and then aimed it at Izuku.

Momo: If you get anywhere near my personal bubble or try anything villainous or disgraceful, we will see if "everything" that gets cuts off you heals.

Izuku just gulped. I mean don't get him wrong he can take anything that hasn't been dished out at him already but come on...... no guy wants his dick cut off.

Izuku: Ok just put the knife down and let's go.

With that Momo and Izuku walk off into the halls of the U.A. sports festival stadium to try and find Mina.