Chapter 8: Cant sleep

On a side walk

After the class was dismissed everyone left the school campus. Mina and Izuku made their way back to the U.A. dorms. Mina was going to start practicing and training for the sports festivals. Izuku how ever had other plans.

Mina: I can't wait for this years sports festivals.

Izuku: I don't get why everyone is so excited for this event.

Mina: OH, CMON its one of the biggest events of the year. It's like the Olympics for quirks. How could you not find it a big deal?

Izuku: *sigh* I don't know.

Mina: Well I still think you should try your hardest......... Hey Izuku.

Izuku: Yeah?

Mina: Do you think you could help train me.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Mina: Well I saw how you fight and I think if I practiced with some combat training I could really get better. I really want to do good at the festival, so people will recommend me and stuff.

Izuku kind of felt how much this meant to her. He really didn't want to let her down.

Izuku: Sure, I'll help you.

Mina: OH REALLY? That's great. We can start once we get back.

Izuku: Sorry I can't.

Mina: Huh? Why?

Izuku: Uh remember that bald guy in the principle office.

Mina: Yeah?

Izuku: I'm supposed to see him once in a while. He thinks he can help me with my flashbacks and stuff.

Izuku felt guilty about saying no to Mina. He really wanted to help her. In fact, he wanted to just be there for her always 24/7. Mina could see his worry and knew what to do.

Mina: Hey its ok to go you know. This is important, and I shouldn't stop you from figuring out your past.

Izuku: Are you sure?

Mina than stopped walking and hugged Izuku.

Mina: Of course, dummy. Ill always try to help you ok?

Izuku: Oh well in that case do you want to come?

Mina: Actually, I think maybe you should do this on your own.

Izuku: Why?

Mina: Well this guy is kind of like your therapist. You can literally tell him everything that's on your mind and he can help you figure that stuff out. So, it's probably best if you do it on your own. I don't want to get in the way of you coming forth with things to him.

Izuku felt conflicted about this. He appreciated her concern but at the same time he didn't want to leave her alone. He knew she was right though and just did what she told him to do.

Izuku: Ok...... Ill be back later at the dorms.

Mina: *giggle* Ok see you later.

Mina and Izuku than parted ways. Mina went to go train for the sports festival and Izuku went for his first session with Charles.

With Izuku in a hallway

Izuku was walking through the halls looking for Charles new office. He eventually found it and walked inside.