Chapter 2: Who is he

In an unknown room at U.A.

Izuku Midoryia begins to wake up. Right now, he is sitting on a table with monitors and wires on him. He then dashed off the table and into a fighting position. Izuku looks around at his surrounding and even sniffs the air. He is in some type of medical bay. The room is white and there were no windows or doors. There was drawers and medical supplies everywhere. Then suddenly he starts hearing a voice. As he was listening he grabbed a white tank top that was lying around in the room.

In the monitor room looking at Izuku

Aizawa: Who the hell is this kid.

Police officer: We don't know. Technically this kid doesn't exist. There is no medical file or any file in fact that fits his quirk or description.

Aizawa: What is his quirk.

Police officer: So far all we know is that he has claws and can heal fast. We won't know until recovery girl does more tests.

Aizawa: *sigh* so we know basically nothing. Send midnight to sedate him.

Izuku than heard that and his claws popped open catching the officer and pro hero's attention.

Police officer: I-I think he heard you.

Izuku than slashed a door way open through a wall and started to run through the halls. Aizawa than called some pro heroes on his com link he had.

Aizawa: Code blue I repeat code blue.

Izuku was running through the halls of U.A. catching the eyes of a bunch of students. As they stared at him he just growled at them and kept running. Like he was looking for something. Than the pro hero Midnight caught up to him along with Aizawa (aka eraser head).

Midnight: GET HIM. Don't let him escape.

Midnight than whipped her whip at him and wrapped it around his arm. Izuku just popped his claws and pulled on the whip along with midnight.

Midnight: W-whoa does this kid have super strength to. Jeez.

Aizawa than tried using his quirk on him and threw a bunch of ninja stars at him as well. His quirk should have been erased by then but Izukus claws were still there and when the ninja stars hit and stabbed him. Izuku just pulled them out and healed.

Aizawa: What the hell. That should have erased your quirk.

Izuku than ran at Izuku though diving at him with his claws. When Aizawa dodged him easily though Izuku didn't go for a second attack instead he ran.

Aizawa: What are you running to?

Izuku than stopped at a hallway that went in 3 different directions. Izuku sniffed the air and then dashed left and continued sniffing the air with both Midnight and Aizawa in his trails. Izuku than suddenly looked at a door that said class 1-A. Izuku looked at it with such determination and savage eyes. He then ripped the door in two making his own door in a door. (Guess he hates using doors).

Class 1-A: AHHHH What was that.

Everyone than saw Izuku in a tank top and his claws popped out snarling.

Mineta: AAHHHHHHHHH HE CAME BACK TO FINISH THE JOB.

Mina Immediately saw Izuku and stood up.

Mina: I-Izuku what are you doing here.

Izuku than jumped in the air above Mina and grabbed her by the shoulders bringing him in the air with her. He then did a front flip and somehow safely made Mina land in some corner feet first. He then landed in front of her with his back to her and face forward with claws out pointed at the class. Aizawa and then Midnight could be seen entering the class.