Chapter 11: Cross my heart

In a room with Jean and Izuku

Izuku is restrained in a room by chains with Jean. Jean was just given a serum that would make her go savage and kill whatever her target is. Her targets though ...................... are Mina Ashido and Momo Yaoyorozu.

Izuku: Jean?

Jean: .........

Izuku: Jean listen to me.

She wasn't responding though. She was gone and all that was left was a savage and relentless killer. Her eyes had blue veins filled with what ever the serum Victor gave her was.

Izuku: Jean stay with me.

Instead of an answer though he got a sniff from her. She was sniffing the air getting ready to track her prey and continued to while Izuku tried to talk some sense into her.

Izuku: Look don't do this. Just fight it or something please.

Once again, no answer. Except her claws came out. Her claws came through her nails and were long coated with the same metal as Izuku's claws and bones.

Izuku: No..........

She then walked over to the door and slashed it with her claws while slowly letting a snarl escape her lips.

Izuku: Jean-

She then dashed through the sliced open door on her way to kill Mina and Momo.

Izuku: -DON'T DO THIS!

Anything he said though was still useless. He was now left alone chained down and utterly useless.

With Mina and Momo

Mina and Momo still had quirk restraining cuffs on. Both of them still were running away as far away as they can making turns left and right in hopes of making their trail harder to catch.

Mina: I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LEFT IZUKU.

Momo: ASHIDO she isn't after him. SHE'S AFTER US. We need to be more worried about what she will do to us if she catches us.

Mina: So, what do we do?

Momo: Uhhh ummmm.

Honestly Momo had no idea what to do. She doesn't even trust her own instincts after her fight with Tokoyami. How ever she saw a pro hero up ahead. It was Kamui Woods.

Momo: YES ......... ok we need to get help.

Momo and Mina both ran to the pro calling for help.

Mina/ Momo: HELP. WE NEED HELP.

The pro hero turned around and gave his attention to them.

Kamui Woods: What seems to be the problem here? Are you girls alright?

Momo: Were fine but there's a girl chasseing us who is going to kill us. We need to take these cuffs off so we can defend ourselves.

Just as they said that though Jean was seen walking around a corner sniffing the air with her eyes full of savage brutal rage and killing instincts. She locked eyes on Mina and Momo and immediately started to run at them.

Mina: AHHH SHES HERE.

Kamui Woods: Don't worry I'll take care of her.

The pro hero then ran off ready to fight Jean.

Momo: WAIT NO AT LEAST TAKE THE CUFFS OFF.

Mina and Momo both just cursed their bad luck while the fight goes down.