Chapter 4: Anyone got a problem with that?

The next morning in Minas room

Izuku and Mina were both sleeping soundly together with Izuku snuggled into Minas stomach. An alarm suddenly went off though and Izuku acted immediately climbing on top of Mina popping his claws and quickly stabbing Minas alarm clock.

Mina: AHH WHAT THE HELL. *sees Izuku stabbing the alarm* Ok I hate waking up for school to but that's no reason to kill my alarm clock.

Izuku: Oh ...... I'm sorry.

Mina than suddenly realizes where Izuku is right now. And that is on top of her...... shirtless and with her in her Pj's.

Mina: I uh um *blushing* w-we should get dressed and r-ready for school.

Izuku: Ok.

Izuku than gets out of Minas bed like nothing happened though because he was completely oblivious. Mina than also got up and out of bed. She started to go into the bathroom and brush her teeth and do girl stuff (what ever girls do to get ready I don't know). She told Izuku to do the same. So Izuku did and went to his room. He than "attempted" to brush his teeth but instead just put water on a tooth brush and scrub his teeth hard enough to were they bled. Than healed back to normal because of his healing factor. Izuku than tried putting the colon on but the first spray he did to smell it just aggravated him and smelled awful.

Izuku: YAWK who likes this stuff.

Izuku than got out of the bathroom. He than grabbed a back pack in his room with a yellow sticky note on it.

Yellow note: Here is your school stuff. Please bring this to class. -Nezu.

Izuku: ................ I wonder what it saids.

Izuku didn't know how to read the note and instead of taking the back pack literally just left his room ready to go. He than knocked on Mina door.

Muffled Mina: I'm coming I'm coming.

Mina than opened the door. She had her U.A. uniform and her yellow book bag. She than looked at Izuku though and was completely freaking out.

Mina: WHY ARENT YOU DRESSED YET.

Izuku: I am dressed.

Mina: No, you're not. You have worn that same krapy pair of clothes since you arrived at the U.S.J. AND WHERES YOUR SCHOOL STUFF.

Izuku just shrugs his shoulders pretty much saying "I don't know".

Mina: *sigh* I swear to god if I'm late because of you.

Mina than grabbed Izukus hand and dragged him to his room. She than started going through his empty closet and found a U.A. uniform in it with a note.

Yellow note: Please wear this when going to school- Nezu.

Mina: Why didn't you just wear this.

Izuku: I didn't know we needed to.

Mina than noticed Izukus school stuff and backpack and looked at the note as well.

Mina: WHY didn't you grab your bag. The note literally saids school stuff. And bring to class.

Izuku: Is that what it said?

Minas head: *slaps face* Ok I guess this isn't his fault completely. He is literally learning from scratch. He just needs time. I need to get him ready though so I'm not late.

Mina than grabbed the U.A. uniform and threw it at Izuku.

Mina: Put this on.

Izuku catches the uniform and sniffs it. He than starts to strip naked right in front of Mina.