Chapter 3: Quality time

At the U.A. dorms

Midoryia and Mina were following Nezu around the U.A. dorm building getting a tour of the place. He showed them the laundry area, kitchen, separate floors and then finally their rooms.

Nezu: Finally, we have your rooms.

Nezu than opens the door to Minas room and to her surprise all her stuff was there.

Mina: How did you get all my stuff here.

Nezu: We just got it from your parents. Now your rooms layout and blueprints are exactly the same as every other room. Now lets head to Izukus room right next door.

Nezu than leads the two into Izukus room. His room how ever is completely empty. It has a bed a desk bathroom and that's it.

Nezu: Since you never really had a room before we didn't really know what you liked for decorations and furniture.

Izuku than walks around his room with his nose pointed up sniffing the area. He than pops his claws and claws at the wall and then the door.

Mina: W-what did you do that for.

(He was marking his territory)

Izuku: My room. Thank you. I wont need anything else.

Nezu: Well ill leave you 2 alone to get accommodated. Good bye.

Izuku and Mina are than left alone in Izukus empty room. Mina just stands there looking around Izukus room. Izuku is just staring at her though. Mina notices and feels a little uneasy because of it.

Mina: Um Izuku why are you staring at me like that.

Izuku: What's your name?

Mina: My name?..... OH, I haven't even introduced myself properly this entire time. *puts hand out* My names Mina Ashido. My quirk is acid. I can secrete acid. I can change the P.H. as well to.

Izuku than sniffs her hand though instead of shaking it.

Mina: Um why do you keep sniffing me and along with everything else.

Izuku: I don't know. Easier to understand I guess.

Minas head: Well at least he is talking more.

Than Izukus stomach begins to growl. Mina notices and decides to use this as a chance to know him better.

Mina: Ah you must be hungry. I can see what they have in the kitchen.

Izuku: Sure.

Izuku and Mina than walk to the kitchen and start looking through the pantry. Izuku opens the fridge and surprisingly finds an opened beer in there. (construction works who built the place left it there.)