🖋intro and contents: requests are closed🖋

Hi! I love Jojo's bizarre adventure and I have a bunch of ideas for these cuties. I'm going to update this part as I write a new part and come up with ideas.

So with that mentioned, here are the ideas I currently have.

✨Jonathan Joestar

- Some hoodlum tries to flirt with you but once he sees your boyfriend he quickly leaves.

✨Joseph Joestar

- You give the ultimate sacrifice to save him. (male!reader)

- Joseph's childhood friend helps save Caesar, but their love is not realized until many, many years later. (male!reader)

✨Daniel J. D'Arby

- Sometimes you have to gamble with someone's life to help them live better.

✨Rohan

- He finally gets to reference his supermodel girlfriend.

✨Akira Otoishi

- You're a singer/ songwriter looking for a guitar player. (Your pet name is songbird)

✨Mikitaka Hazekura

-he thinks you're an alien but psyche you're not and he needs to learn how to be a people.

✨ The Passione Gang

- You always need help with the zipper on your dress

- Gang mom has to keep the boy's nipples covered

- A stray is taken in by the gang.

- Being the bartender for Sister Margaret's School for Wayward Children is quite interesting. (I was watching Deadpool and got this idea)

- Salon au

✨Bruno

- When he met the singer at the big gang party his breath is taken away.

✨Abbacchio

- You've been with him while he was a cop and when Bruno gave him the choice to join the gang. (Soft goth man that only likes you and lets you play with his hair and kisses your nose)

- you've been with the gang for a while (after abba) and you seem happy-go-lucky but after a night of drinking the facade shatters

✨Fugo

- helping him trough panic attacks

✨Mista
- sometimes the pistols get a new member

✨La Squadra

- Gang mom has to keep the boy's nipples covered

- A stray is taken in by the gang.

- Being the bartender for Sister Margaret's School for Wayward Children is quite interesting. (I was watching Deadpool and got this idea)

- Salon au

- Walking in on a game of strip poker is never fun.

- Chain-smoking can't be any easier when you have a fire stand.

-hospital au

-everyone survives au/jail au

✨Illuso

- this new member just trips on everything

✨Prosciutto

- He makes sure your ok, but he needs to be taken care of too.

✨Melone

- he's a c u d d l e m o n s t e r

✨Ghiaccio

- "Why the fuck do you open cans like that?".

- He finally found the one person that isn't bothered by his screaming because she can't hear it. (deaf!reader)

✨Risotto Nero

- You're the getaway driver and you have got the tunes.

- Order pizza to torture someone but everyone eats it. (torturer au)

- tough guy with the boys, softie with his girl (Inspo from a meme)

- La Squadra gets their revenge for sorbet and gelato (torturer au)

- Ghiaccio refuses to go to the dentist so now you have to use your stand to get the root canals he needs. (torturer au)

-my new job flex (not really that new at this point but I still like this idea)

✨Secco

- He's scheduled for a dentist appointment and someone is not happy.

✨Doppio

- The Interesting Phone Chronicles

Im dont with jojos so yall can use these idea WITH CREDIT