Dio Brando - here kitty kitty

All my ears can persevere the loud purring from my beloved cat upon my chest and my thoughts.

"Oh, Minnie, all of these suitors around me all the time... what am I to do," I talk to her like she'll talk back. The Himalayan Persian only responded with her loving chirps. I look into her scrunched up face before I occupy myself with twirling her baby blue ribbon around my fingers. After a moment of rubbing the soft satin, an idea pops into my head.

"Minnie! I just got an idea," she chirps to attention, "whichever suitor can catch you is the one!"

She loudly meows with excitement almost telling me she can't wait for her fun to start. She bounces off of me and runs to explore outside. With her gone, I start writing my letter to all of my suitors. This is going to take quite a while.

I seal the last letter and hand them over to be mailed. Now it's all a waiting game for the one special man to knock on my door with my sweet Minnie in his arms.

~

"Master Dio, you have a letter," I hear from behind me. I turn to see the letter in question and snatch it from the butler's grip. The front had a sweet, delicate 'To Dio Brando" handwritten on the front and a wax seal closing it. I look closer at the small monogram within the baby blue wax and I realize the letter is from the only woman I truly want to pursue in courting. I open the letter and find the same delicate handwriting.

Dear my dearest Dio,

I have been struggling recently with an overwhelming amount of suitors. After lots of contemplation, I believe I have come up with the perfect solution.

The first suitor to catch my cat, Minnie, and unlock my front door with a key on her collar will be the one I marry.

Though we have not known each other very long I feel a deep connection with you and I genuinely enjoy the time we spend together. I wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely, (y/n)

She's almost making it too easy to win her heart over. If I wasn't able to win her over with my charm, catching a cat should be child's play. I shall arrange my visit immediately.

~

After a few days and the mischief has begun. I've so far caught glimpses of three local suitors all chasing Minnie around. All so close to catching her many times before she narrowly escaped.

~

This damnable feline! Continually eluding my grasp. I don't understand; I thought this would be a walk in the park, but she's a clever little thing. I sit down on a nearby bench with an exasperated sigh. I'll have to think of a new strategy to catch Minnie. After thinking of a new plan for quite a long time, I hear the quick latter of little feet against the stone path. I try something new and stay still. She gracefully patters closer and hops onto the bench next to me. Her gracefulness runs out before she flops over onto her back wanting me to pet her belly. I give in to her demands and pet the soft fur on her even softer belly. She soon pops back up and trots her way into my lap and falls asleep there. Maybe it was a walk in the park. I release the key from her collar and cradle her closer to my chest before standing and going to claim my true prize. As I walk towards her door I notice a loud sound, like a carriage driving over a cobblestone road. I look down and realize the sound is coming from the little fluffy cat in my arms! How can such a small being produce such a loud sound? No matter, I am now on her doorstep. I maneuver the sleeping animal so I can open the door without disturbing her. I step in and try to find someone, but to no avail. Until I look into the living room to see (y/n) has fallen asleep. I sit in the chair next to hers and savor the moment a little longer. After I realize if someone saw this from an outside perspective they would most likely call the constable, I gently tap her shoulder to wake her. Her glittering eyes flutter open and she sees her precious cat still sleeping in my lap. A smile graces her face when she realizes I had caught her.

"You caught Minnie! Oh, Dio, I knew you would be the one to win," she rejoices.

"Yes. I, Dio, am the victor of your cat and your heart." Her smile widens and she lightly giggles. She scoots over in the loveseat and beckons me to sit next to her. I accept and bring Minnie with me. We sit there in silence for a moment before the Persian makes a strange chirping noise and settles between us.

I take her hand in mine and press a gentle kiss to the back of it.

"I'm happy you're the one that caught her. I knew you would be the one," her eyes hold a loving gaze. She grabs onto my forearm and cuddles into my tricep. I smile and grab her unoccupied hand. After one more loving gaze, we both fall asleep.

902 words

Part 1 Dio is a big boy that needs more love and a normal life.