Risotto Nero - intruder

It was a surprisingly peaceful free day in the La Squadra base. Even on the free days, there would normally be quite a bit of commotion, but it was later in the evening and no major events or fights had occurred. The whole gang was gathered in the living room watching something on TV. The leader, Risotto Nero, and his long term girlfriend, (y/n), were casually lounging on the couch. The rest of the group was strewn about the remaining furniture. All eyes were glued to the program, but a quick figure on the security cameras caught (y/n)'s eye.

"Someone's trying to break in the front door," she said alerting the others. The most of a response she got was a "So?," from Formaggio. She looked around, slightly bewildered by the lack of response to the impending intruder.

"I guess I'll go take care of it," she said with a slight huff. Risotto had known her for quite some time but had never really seen her fight or kill for that matter, though he knew she was one of the strongest members. He had decided not to do anything to see her in action and thankfully no one else took action either.

As she walked out of the door, she picked up the baseball bat leaning against the door frame, placed there for quick equipment in times of need. The crew, Risotto in particular, watch as the woman battered the man savagely from the mounted camera system. Her display of raw anger and rage was much more entertaining than the show they were watching. She beat the man's head in until it was completely unrecognizable. Grabbing his head and ramming the bat through his chest was the icing on the cake of his violent death. They all watched as she stood there a moment huffing and releasing the excess adrenaline.

Moments later, she walked back in, set the bat back into its rightful place, and sat back down in the same spot she had been cuddling Risotto. They could smell the fresh blood that had sprayed on her while she was pummeling the man. The whole gang was slack-jawed in awe of the sheer anger and strength the woman who they knew as the caring, mother-like figure had exhibited. Risotto only held her tighter, remembering just how much he deeply loved her.

402 words

I felt like writing this in a 3rd person view, tell me how you liked that. Thank you and I love my edgy boys and girls.