Noriaki Kakyoin - mario kart

A little bit of bad words guys beware

School fucking sucks. At least the last bell before spring break is about to go off and I can leave this hell hole. Ring Ring. I run out of my class and almost sprint to Kak's house. I get to his house before and wait until he gets home. I hear the door open, his shoes dramatically thrown, and a loud and pained groan. I get up to meet him at the door, but as soon as I stand up he's already thrown himself on the couch. He lets out another loud, comical sigh causing me to laugh at him. He sits up and motions for me to cuddle up to him and of course, I take the offer.

"Thank god it's spring break now," I say getting copious amounts of agreement. He turns on the TV and boots up Mario Kart. He hands me a controller with a sly smirk knowing he's gonna win. I begrudgingly take it. I always try to beat him even though he is incredible at the game and I have never won in the two years we've known each other.

We pick our characters and what map we want to play and the competition begins. I focus as hard as I can and start climbing the ranks. He's been in first place from the start though. We're coming up on the last lap. I'm in second and he still holds first place and I see that I'm gaining on him. Halfway through the last lap, we're neck and neck and I hit a previously places banana causing me to fall back slightly. One fourth left to go. I get back to where I was and pass him and take first place, but only for a moment. I hit an item box and get the red shell sent from heaven. I hold it for a moment before I'm just next to him, but the finish line is quickly approaching. It's now or never. I let the shell go as a put the pedal to the metal and finish in first place. I burst up from his lap and scream my victory. A triumphant shout that could have been heard from space.

"Let's see if you can do that three more times." Damn it, I forgot about the other rounds and I know he won't let me win again. The next map loads and the race begins again. I make sure to keep myself in first for as long as possible and I do until the last lap. But, he hits a banana peel and spins out into third place and I cross the line in first. He rolls his eyes but I can see the flush on his face showing his frustration. Then the same thing happens the last two rounds and I have beaten him in Mario Kart for the first time ever. I yell and hug him in all of my excitement. Little did I know my first two wins were the only real wins. He let me win the last two rounds because he wanted to see me get excited again. Little did he know I was going to bear hug him once he had let me win. The rest of spring break was spent cuddling, playing various video games, and eating junk food.

555 words

I don't really see Kakyoin in the cute dating light but I still want my son to be happy.