Risotto Nero - herpes (torturer au)

This is a little spinoff/ continuation of the part above so read that one first before you read this. Also, what a beautiful man wow

(y/n): your name
Tesoro: treasure in Italian
Farmacia: pharmacy in Italian
Vita Mia: my life in Italian

Some of the risks in my job aren't expected. Yes, there was a possibility of being found out and killed or the torturing proses going wrong. But, those are obvious dangers. No one warns you about the possibility of getting herpes from one of your targets. The target is long gone now, but the sore on my upper lip isn't. When I bring my targets back they always want to make out, annoying because most of them have been drinking or give me a herpes sore.

"What's on your lip, Tesoro," Risotto, my boyfriend of a few months, pointed out to me one morning. I give him a confused look before I go take a look.

"You're fucking joking," disbelief and anger wash over me as I see the budding sore near my Cupid's bow. Risotto slowly comes into the view of the mirror behind me. He sets his hands on my waist and looks back with concern.

"What's wrong," he says getting a better look at the sore.

"One of my targets must have given me herpes," I say to him groaning and thinking of ways to fix this.

"I have to go call a friend, she can help me get rid of this," I say before I turn around and sleepily hug Risotto. Resting my face on his pajama-clad chest, he gently embraces me and plants a kiss to the top of my head. I sigh as I release him and go to the phone to call my friend, Farmacia. I've gone to her for everything and she always warned me of this happening, but she would be there to help when I did contract the virus. I find my phone on the nightstand and dial her number. After a brief talk, she asks me to come in in about two hours. I tell Risotto the time and start getting ready.
I start to walk downstairs, my face adorned with a surgical mask to cover my mouth.

"Where are you going with that thing on your face," interrogates Formaggio.

"Um... I have a mission right now and... the air isn't very good where it is," I stutter and abscond as quickly as possible, not wanting to confirm Melone's silent and uncomfortable stare. Soon I arrive at Farmacia's office and she confirmed my suspicions. I have herpes sore on my lip. She gives me a cream and tells me it should be clear in about two weeks. These next two weeks are going to be hell.
I arrive back at the base and avoid as much eye context as possible.

"Risotto, my report is ready," I say so only he truly understands and with a short ok from him and I slump down in his office chair pulling the uncomfortable mask off. I relay the diagnosis to him and the terrible duration.

"Risotto, what am I supposed to do," I groan just thinking about the thought of the weird questions and stares from the rest of the gang.

"Don't worry vita mia, just act like nothing is different," he consoles me. Just having his support makes me feel better. I take his hands into mine and thank him for being there for me.

"And, we can't kiss on the mouth for two weeks," I inform him.

"That's the worst part then," he jokes back making me feel better. His humor may be dry but the thought that he only jokes like this with me makes me feel better. Just him being with me makes me feel better. We venture out of Risottos office and I discard the surgical mask and take his advice of acting 'normal'. But, the moment we sit down with Melone, Illuso, and Formaggio in the room a familiar question arises.

"What's wrong with you lip (y/n)," Formaggio asks almost immediately. I panic in my mind for a quick second not knowing what to say at first.

"Must be lipgloss," I shut him down effectively, but I can't help but feel the burning sensation I always get when Melone stares at me. I look around and confirm that he is staring at me with that face. The one he has when he berates random women for his stand. He doesn't say anything making me even more sure that he knows the lipgloss was a lie. The room is silent for a good few minutes before he opens his mouth.

"I know herpes when I see it," Melone breaks the silence, making my face go white not knowing what to do. I sit paralyzed for a moment. I can't say anything because he's right. If I get up he knows he's right. Well, at least I won't have to deal with the next comments if I leave. I run up the stairs as fast as I can, but make sure I give Melone a good kick in the leg. Soon Risotto comes in to hang out with me, also telling me he explained the situation to the others. This is going to be the longest two weeks of my life.

847 words

I stan a supportive Risotto what a handsome man wow.