{chapter 8}

1730 Words

TWO-FACED
adjective
-insincere and deceitful

informal
-socially accomodate to those they meet
-different sides to a person

Thursday
16th February {pt.2}

Soon we'd pulled up outside our houses, Jin had agreed to come over later so he could help me chose what to wear tommorrow so I could 'wow Yoongi'. Despite me telling him multiple times that there was no need and it was just school. But I mean there no convincing him, he's stubborn and extra.

But I mean I suppose there was a small part of me that I don't know, I guess wanted to shock Yoongi.

"have fun talking to yoongiiiiii" Jin sang out as he entered his house, as I followed after into my own.

Quickly, I ran up stairs and collapsed onto my bed realising that I have no idea what to say to someone like Min yoongi. Even earlier I had relied on nodding my head and other basic responses like saying okay yoongi, barely daring to speak.

Quickly, I pulled myself out of my destructive thoughts telling myself not to over think everything. He just said to text when I got home so I should just do that right?

Hesitantly, I clicked on yoongis contact and began typing trying not to sound too awkward.

Jimin: Hey Yoongi, it's jimin. I'm home

I threw my phone to the far end of my bed, collapsing back onto my bed, frustrated at how awkward I must have sounded.

Suddenly, I jumped at the abrupt pinging noise of my phone and immediately sat up straight, scrambling over to the other side of my bed to grab my phone.

Yoongi: Good, thank you for texting I was starting to worry.

Jimin: You were worried about me?

Yoongi: Of course I was! Your so small and innocent, I feel I have to protect you.

Jimin: Your actually really sweet

Yoongi: No I'm min yoongi

Jimin: Yh min yoongi, super sweet guy

Yoongi: Well that's your fault!

Jimin: How!?

Yoongi: Have you not noticed by now that I'm only soft for you park jimin.

I felt a small blush rise to my cheeks at those words as I smiled down at my phone.

Yoongi: So, you still sitting with us tommorrow?

Jimin: yes, of course.

Yoongi: Cause I really want to spend time with u, but if u don't feel comfortable we can hang out another way

Jimin: Yoongi! It's fine, I want to sit with you, don't worry.

Yoongi: Okay, it's just lots of people r scared of us, I mean I wouldn't be offended.

Jimin: Well I've got u protecting me haven't I?