PRETEND

DEMIS POV:

It was around midnight when he got. I pretended to be asleep hoping he wouldn't touch me.

HENRI: I know your awake

I didn't respond hoping he will go away maybe shower to the smell of alcohol off of him.

HENRI: get up

I was now shaking and slowly lifted my body out of bed. I stood next to the bed in my sweatpants and old t-shirt.

He walked up to me and shoves me on the floor. He starts kicking me causing me to curl up in to a ball. I start sobbing and he just kicks me harder.

After what seems like hours he stops and leaves the room. I'm too sore to move off the floor right now so I stay there crying. He kicked my face a couple of times and I knows that's going to leave a noticeable bruise or bruises in this case. All the other bruises on my chest and stomach I can hide with a shirt.

I hear a glass break down stairs and I sigh knowing I will have to clean it tomorrow. I hear the tv turn on so I mange to get my self up despite the searing pain going through my body.

As I'm getting up henri comes into the room and helps me into bed he kisses my goodnight in the forehead.

HENRI: I only did what you deserved
DEMI: o-okay
HENRI: I love you goodnight

With that he leaves the room. I end up falling asleep not to long after despite the pain.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to my phone ringing and it must have woke henri up to because he started to stir.

HENRI: who's calling
DEMI: let me look

I grab my phone and see my moms contact pop up. The pain is really bad this morning it to move and I winced when I leaned over to grab my phone.

DEMI: it's my mom
HENRI: put it on speaker

I answer the phone and put it on speaker.

DIANA: good morning honey
DEMI: morning mom
DIANA: do you and henri want to come over to watch the game today

I look at henri and he rolls his eyes so I mute the phone.

DEMI: she's getting suspicious
HENRI: fine we can go

DIANA: are you still there
DEMI: yes mom
DIANA: so can you guys come
DEMI: yes we can what time
DIANA: how about 11
DEMI: sounds good
DIANA: I can't wait to see you I have missed you
DEMI: I can't wait either I love you
DIANA: I love you too

DIANAS POV

We haven't seen Demi in a while I talk to her on the phone but it's never a long conversation and I'm out on mute a lot. I'm getting concerned about Henri because there was a video of him walking out of a bar with some friends drunk a couple days ago. I called Demi the next day and she sounded like she had been crying.

Eddie came into the room interrupting my thoughts.

EDDIE: hey honey
DIANA: hey
EDDIE: are they coming over today
DIANA: yes they should be here around 11
EDDIE: that's good I'm sure she fine
DIANA: I hope so
EDDIE: what your biggest fear
DIANA: im scared he's hurting her
EDDIE: we would have seen pictures from news outlets or something
DIANA: there have been no pictures of her for weeks she won't even FaceTime me until she has make up on
EDDIE: if he's hurting her I will kill him.

I sigh and just hug him when Maddie and Dallas speak up.

MADDIE: he's hurting her
DALLAS: what the hell
DIANA: we don't know anything so you two better keep your mouths shut
DALLAS: she wouldn't let him do that
DIANA: I don't know
MADDIE: is she coming over today
EDDIE: she is
MADDIE: is he coming
DIANA: yes henri is coming

Dallas rolls her eyes when I say he's coming and I can't be mad her we don't like him much either and if he's hurting her I will kill him.

I quickly text Demi to bring her swimsuit because I know then she can't hide anything. Demi text me back a thumbs.