RESCUE

DEMIS POV

HENRI: should I send these picture to your mom

I couldn't have him send those pictures to my mom she would freak out and have nightmares for the rest of her life. I wanted to tell him not to but I didn't have the energy to nod or say anything. I was starting to get extremely cold I was shaking.

HENRI: I think she would love to see these it almost looks like your dead I would love to see her reaction

Suddenly I hear a door and I'm filled with hope for a split second then I see James wall in.

JAME: look who it is
HENRI: she's all yours for now Just keep her breathing

Henri left the room leaving me alone with James. He grabbed my wrist and yanked them hard to get me to stand up he tied ropes around wrist then tied them to a pipe on the ceiling I could hold my body weight I was so weak which made this hurt so much worse.

He got a knife cutting my shirt off but in the process he cut my chest and stomach the same thing happened with leggings when cut them he cut my legs. I cried out in pain and he laughed.

He started whipping me with his belt hard all over my body I was sobbing it had to at least have been and hour until he stopped he then let go off the ropes making me fall to the ground really hard I'm pretty sure the ropes dislocated my shoulder maybe breaking it because it hurt so much and I heard a crack and felt it.

James started to undress while I sobbed her started to walk over to me and starting punching and kicking my ribs. He started raping me and I cried out but he didn't stop he wouldn't stop every time I tried to get him to stop he would snap one of my fingers then he snapped my already broken arm then the other one just for his amusement.

He left me lying there and left. Henri and James then came back with alcohol in there hands obviously drunk and it all started again.

14 MONTHS LATER

DIANAS POV

We still haven't found or heard anything from Demi it's been over a year we still haven't given up hope. I can't sleep at night no one can her team still comes over all the time.

I just want my babygirl back in my arms I want to see her face.

Maddie's not the same anymore she's still with Logan all the time they bought an apartment together neither of them smile as much anymore. Dallas still calls Demis phone everyday I told her a couple months ago but she still calls it everyday. Eddie drowns himself I'm work. They still play Demis songs on the radio.

A couple days a go they said they had a lead but we never heard anything come off of that. I just want her home in bed safe.

Maddie, Logan, Dallas and dems whole team is coming over tonight and we're going to have cookout.

Everyone files in and eddies turns on the tv.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing

DEMIS POV

Everyday was worse I couldn't move anymore I haven't eaten in god know how's long I've given up. The pain I feel is indescribable. I'm passed out most of the day.

I hear the door open and see Henri standing there drunk.

HENRI: THEY CAUGHT JAMES WHAT DID YOU DO

I think he knew I couldn't do anything but that didn't stop him. He started jumping on my already broken ribs my whole body feels broken my arms leg chest face everything I wish he would kill honestly the pain is to much to handle.

I scream out from the excruciating pain which just angers him more. Suddenly the door busy opens and that's the last thing I remember.

DIANAS POV

I answer the phone and I'm told to get to the hospital As soon as possible they found Demi..... alive.

DIANA: OH MY GOD
KELSEY: what
DIANA: they they they
MADDIE: they what mom who
DIANA: they found her
MADDIE: THEY DID
JILL: is she okay
DIANA: she's alive we have to get to the hospital right now

Everyone got into the car and sped off to the hospital I couldn't drive I was too worried about Demi. We arrived at the hospital after a short while only to be met my paparazzi. We all ran inside and were escorted to a private waiting area.

Everyone was silent as we waited for word on Demi.

After several hours the doctor came it.

DOCTOR: hello are you Ms lovato family
DIANA: yes
DOCTOR: Demi has been through a lot you are going to have to prepare yourself she has a very long road if recovery ahead of her
DIANA: she she she will be okay
DOCTOR: take a seat

We all sat down and looked at the doctor.

DOCTOR: she has a left broken arm every bone in the arm, 7 fingers are broken her ribs are broken we had to remove two, she was pregnant but it looks like they cut it out of her stomach, she has a broken eye socket and she has bruises and cuts and welts all over her she is severely malnourished and dehydrated. She has many torn muscles so moving will be hard. She was stabbed several times over the period of the last 14 months. And her mental health we can't asses until she wakes up
DIANA: how much does she weigh
DOCTOR; 60 pounds maybe she lucky to be alive

I couldn't hold it in anymore I broken down in tears

DIANA: tell me one more thing
DOCTOR: I'll do my best
DIANA: was she raped
DOCTOR: our test show she was more than once I'm so very sorry