NEW YORK

DEMIS POV

I miss being happy Henri and I use to be happy. I'm sick of everyone badgering me about my eating so I call Henri to pick me and he comes and gets me.

The moment I close the car door I break down in sobs and Henri rubs my back.

HENRI: lets go to New York early

I just nod my head and we head tot he airport since I already have a suitcase packed. The car ride was silent beside my occasional sob which grew light and lighter as time passed. We arrived at the airport in about an hour and got on a flight right away because Henri called ahead.

I curled up in the plane seat and closed my eyes falling asleep.

Henri woke me when we arrived in New York and drove us to the hotel.

HENRI: I have to go out tonight so just stay here
DEMI: can I go with you
HENRI: no
DEMI: oh
HENRI: call one of your friends or something
DEMI: I don't have a phone
HENRI: here use mine I don't need it tonight anyways

He threw his phone towards me and I completely blank out all I can think about is when he threw my phone at me.

HENRIS POV

I lightly threw my phone atowards Demi and she breaks down and her breathing becomes and she gasping for air and crying all together just freaking out.

HENRI: DEMI DEMI DEMI DEMETRIA

all my calling her does is cause her to freak out more. I go next to her and pick up my phone and Demi backs herself in a corners curled up into a ball still freaking out. I decide my best bet in this situation is to call someone from her team. The only name I actually remembered was Lauren because she hot as fuck so I called her number. Lauren didn't like me one bit but I got her number from Demi Incase of an emergency.

LAUREN: what do you want
HENRI: hello to you too
LAUREN: who's crying in the background
HENRI: oh yeah Demi is like freaking out
LAUREN: is she having an anxiety attack
HENRI: I don't know
LAUREN: is she gasping for air and crying is her breathing in regular
HENRI: yes
LAUREN: get her water and rub her back
HENRI: she freaks out if I go near her
LAUREN: put me on speaker and slide the phone towards Demi and leave the room

I stayed outside the door to Listen to what she said

LAUREN: Dems it me Lauren your okay it's okay he can't hurt you right now

Demi told them I hurting her I storm in there and hang up the phone.

HENRI: YOU FUCKING BITCH THEY KNOW

Demi is still having whatever Lauren said and my yelling didn't help so I walked out of the room slamming the door and she tor meet the crew for a meeting and drinks.

DEMIS POV

I couldn't breathe and I kept crying I couldn't get it under control so I waited it out I couldn't help myself I was so weak. Once I was able to calm down I went into the bathroom where I saw a razor, there were a couple in here, almost calling my name.

I break one and take a blade in my hand and hold it. tears were streaming down my face my body was racked with sobs. How could I have come to be this weak to the point I can't stop crying. I take the blade and drag it across my skin. I made many cuts it brought me relief.

I laid in bed and waited for Henri to come home I hoped he wouldn't notice the cuts but I made them on my stomachs wrist and thighs.

Henri got home about one in the morning.

HENRI: dddddemmiiiiii
DEMI: Henri
HENRI: come here
DEMI: I'm already here next to you
HENRI: DONT TALK BACK

He slapped and started laughing. He seemed drunk and high so this will be a miserable night for me.

HENRI: soo your friends know I'm hurting you
DEMI: they think you are but I I
HENRI: stupid cunt

Henri goes into the bathroom and comes out a few seconds later.

HENRI: are you on your period
DEMI: no
HENRI: why is there a couple drops of blood on the floor
DEMI: I i i I don't-
HENRI: DEMI

Henri Pushed me down in the floor and grabbed my wrist the cuts were fresh so they stung when he touched them.

Henri notices me flinched a looked at me wrist.

HENRI: Demi if anybody sees these I am finished YOU STUPID ATTENTION SEEKING BITCH

He grabbed me by the hair and slammed head into floor whilst screaming curse words at me.

When he was done he crawled into bed. I stayed on the floor for a few minutes before I went to sleep on the uncomfortable hotel couch. I didn't have the strength to pull out the pull out bed so I just laid on top of the couch.

Before I went to sleep and look at the time it theee in the morning. I closed my eyes and let darkness consume me.

LAURENS POV

I was worried sick about Demi I tried to call Henri back but he didn't answer. I didn't want to call Diana and have her freak and fly up to New York. Demi has really bad anxiety and everyone around her could see it on daily basis. I decide to call max because he could fly up easily to see her.

MAX: what's wrong
LAUREN: I think something is going on with Demi
MAX: no shit Sherlock
LAUREN: Henri called be dating something was wrong with Demi-
MAX: wait wait wait he cared
LAUREN; let me finish dumb ass
MAX: fine fine fine go on
LAUREN: anyways he's telling me she breathing weird she's gasping for breathe she's crying shaking and if he goes near her she freaks so I'm like let me talk to her so he does and then I thought he left the room so I was like "Demi he can't hurt you right now" and Henri came in and hung up the phone and Demi was still having a full blown anxiety attack and he won't answer his calls.
MAX: are they at Demis house
LAUREN: no they flew up to New York early according to Maddie because Maddie called me earlier worried about Demi I just told her we were handling everything as best we could.
MAX: why didn't she tell me she was going to New York
LAUREN: probably because of Henri he's manipulating her into thinking she's safest with him.
MAX: I'm heading to the airport now I'll be in the next flight out
LAUREN: okay call me when you see her
MAX: find out the hotel and text me

I hang up with max and call Maddie to see what hotel Demi is at.

LAUREN: hey mads sorry for calling so late but do you know what hotel dems is staying at
MADDIE: hey so I think it's the ritz but I could be wrong
LAUREN: okay thank you hon

I text max the address and lay in bed I hope to get some sleep but I'm very worried about Demi.