93

Mentions of self harm
TIME SKIP  4  WEEKS

We have had the same routine now for four weeks. Weekdays we flew to New York for his clothing and in the weekends I stayed home beside the gym . He would drive me to the gym and I wouldn't eat. There were still the daily beatings which keep getting worst and worst but I'm just numb now. I have been to the hospital about three time this past month because of the beatings and the press seems to find out every time.

I weigh about 93  pounds now my mom doesn't know but I see her this weekend, Henri says I look a lot better. I haven't eaten if I really need to I will have a little apple but that's it. I throw everything else up. Chris said I'm losing weight really fast and that I'm really underweight

It's Friday and I am going to my parents today because they said otherwise they will come over and the house smells of booze and weed from Henri.

My jaw is basically healed now and he doesn't hit my face much anymore only when he's really mad and I deserve it.

When I got to my parents house my mom was the only one home because everyone else was out and about.

DIANA: oh my god Demi

DIANAS POV

Demis has gotten dangerously thin from the last time I saw her she must have lost at least 25 pounds. I pull Demi in to a hug and she just stands there looking emotionless. She goes and sits on the couch and lays back.

DIANA: dems honey do you want something to eat you look dizzy

She looked as if she thought about it for split second then decided against it.

DEMI: mom i i d-don't f-feel
DIANA: shh shh hey come her come sit

she moves next me and put her head on me.

DIANA: you need to eat something even something small please baby
DEMI: I i i c-can't
DIANA: your going to pass out if you don't and if you pass out I'm taking you to the hospital

I got up and grabbed her an apple.

DIANA: eat this

She took a small bites until a quarter of it was done. I hugged her right she tried to go to her room but I wouldn't let.

DEMI: I want to sleep
DIANA: I'm not dumb

I held her close to me and put on the tv. Halfway through watching tv she fell asleep with her head on my lap.

Everyone came home not long after and they all saw Demi. Dallas looked like she was about to cry.

DALLAS: she's gotten so skinner
MADDIE: aren't this cloths from forever ago
DIANA: yeah they are
EDDIE: hey why don't you guys make dinner and don't burn the house down
DALLAS: we have never come close to burning the house down

Maddie and Dallas went off and I played with Demis hair.

EDDIE: she weighs no more than 100 pounds now.
DIANA: I'm so worried

Suddenly eddies face turns white

EDDIE: lift her shirt up a little

I pulled her shirt up and gasped at what I saw there were bruises everywhere and her ribs were so easily seen. What scared me the most were the cuts that looked self inflicted.

DIANA: get me my phone

Eddie handled me my phone and I went into my contacts and clicked on wilmers name.

DIANA: Wilmer
WILMER: Diana what's going on is everything okay
DIANA: it's Demi are in you in LA
WILMER: I'm on my way over give me 10 minutes

Eddie went to tell the girls wilmers coming over so make extra. I heard them giggling which made me smile a little.

About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door and Wilmer came in.

WILMER: what's going-

When he saw her frail body I though he was going to cry.

We all talked for a little about what to do I ended up tracing Demis cuts with my finger which must of woke her up.

She looked at me then at her stomachs which was slightly uncovered. She pulled her shirt and went to get up but I held her down.

DEMI: let me go
DIANA: Demi stop
WILMER: Demi

Demi stopped fighting me and looked over at Wilmer.

DEMI: w-Wilmer

WILMERS POV

I walked over to sit next to her Diana moves to the other couch with Eddie.

She looked so frail just sitting there.

DIANA: Demi
DEMI: yeah
DIANA: what happened
DEMI: what do you mean
DIANA: your not you anymore
DEMI: yes I am
DIANA: you weigh less than 100 pounds and your cutting again.
DEMI: I- I
DIANA: we need to talk
DEMI: I'm fine
DIANA: your not

Demi tried to get up but I pulled her back down. She knew she couldn't fight me so she gave up.

EDDIE: I'm calling Henri he should be here

Eddie went to call Henri