ENERGY

DALLAS POV

We kept looking at the water until Maddie and Logan came back with Starbucks I saw Demis face light up when Maddie handed her her drink.

DALLAS: what did you have Starbucks withdrawals
DEMI; mmhmm

Maddie and Logan both were smiling

DEMI: dally
DALLAS: yeah demi
DEMI: can we get Red Bull
DALLAS: why mom won't get you any
DEMI; nope
DALLAS: why
DEMI: I don't know

We went back to the car and I drove us to the nearest gas station and had Logan and Maddie run inside to purchase the red-bull. Demi was on her phone scrolling through Instagram.

Maddie and Logan our with Red Bull and Demi had a a huge face eating grin on her face. We drive to the hotel and brought the drink upstairs to our room.

Over the course of an hour Demi must of had at least 4 or 5 of the drinks so she was hyper. It was funny to watch because she talked faster than she normally did but she was also happy. I knew for a fact she probably wouldn't sleep for another several hours.

DEMI: my hair is really long
DALLAS: I've noticed are you going to get it cut
DEMI: I don't know
DALLAS: mom was so concerned how it was matted when we first got the hospital she spent hours brushing it out
DEMI: what happened when I was in a coma before I I woke up
DALLAS: you had a lot of medical emergencies I you would be fine one minute then next thing you know your foaming at the mouth and violently shaking and your heart monitor would flatline
DEMI; I'm sorry
DALLAS: it's not your dems fault I promise

Demis leg was bouncing up and down and I knew she was on a sugar high.

Outside there was a loud bang and a lot of laughter I saw Demi tense up and start shaking. I haven't personally dealt with in if her panic attacks in a long time. Tears started spilling out of her eyes and a sob escaped her mouth., she curled into a tight ball her knees pulled to her chest.

The noise wasn't going to stop because it sounded like they were in the room next door. Maddie and Logan looked at me and I nodded to so they ran down to the front desk to give a noise complaint. I picked Demis shaking body up and carried her too the bathroom. I turned on the shower hoping it would drown out some of the noises.

DALLAS: I got you dems I got you

Demi didn't calm down much I figured the best bet would be to let her ride this out. Maddie and Logan came back and they said the manager was handling it.

The noise stopped but Demi still was freaking out so we took her to the bed and she eventually wore herself out enough she feel asleep. Maddie and I shared a bed while Demi and Logan shared a bed.

LOGANS POV

I laid down next Demi she use to have a bit bigger build than I did but now she was so small there was no way she wasn't underweight.

When I found out they found her I was over the moon but when I saw her condition my heart dropped.

I ended up falling asleep but woke up when I heard alight whimpers next to me.

LOGAN: Dallas
DALLAS: yeah

Dallas must of heard Demi to and she sat straight up.

DALLAS: dems wake up it's okay

Demis eyes opened and she looked at Dallas with fear in her eyes.

Dallas: hey hey it okay I got you okay

Demi just nodded her head bit saying anything.

Dallas: grab me my phone its in my bag

I get up and find Dallas's pink bag and grab her phone. Dallas takes her phone and dials Wilmer number.

WILMER: hey Dallas what's up
DALLAS: Demi
WILMER: nightmare
DALLAS: yeah and she's not saying anything
WILMER: try to get her back to sleep I'll be there in the morning
DALLAS: okay we are at a hotel we should be home around ten tomorrow
WILMER: okay

Demi laid down and curled into a tight ball and feel back to sleep.

We woke up in the morning pretty early and Demi was already up.

DEMI: I ordered room service

Once the food came we all ate Demi had a couple of bites but then just ended up sitting in the bed muttering incoherently to herself. When it was time to go Demi stayed right next to me. There were paps outside so we made our way quickly to the car and I sped off.

When we got home Wilmer had just arrived and he came over and helped Demi our do the car.

WILMERS POV

I couldn't read Demi she looked really anxious about I don't know what so I picked her her up and carried her inside.

DIANA: hey did you girls have fun- oh hi Wilmer
WILMER: hey Diana I'm gonna bring her up to her room to make sure she all good
DIANA: okay Hillary if you need anything

I brought her up to her room and held her until her breathing was slowed to a normal pace.

WILMER: have you eaten much today

Demi just shook her head and I suggested we get something to eat but she didn't move.

DEMI: wilmer I want to be alone is that okay