Coming Out

Chapter 2 - Coming Out

 It was a few days after they had uploaded their first kiss to the internet, and so far they had all good comments. Their viewings had doubled and Amy was sure that this had been one of the craziest things she had ever done. It was a spur of the moment sort of thinking, which had not just surprised her, but Karma as well.

Of course she knew that it was risky to upload a video like that, when she had a very republican mother, but she couldn't care less about that. All she could think about was that kiss. 

When she was alone in her bedroom, she would let her mind wonder back to their first kiss. She had even watched the video of their kiss, just to see what it looked like from a different angle. 

It was strange. Amy had never felt anything like this before, but then again, it wasn't like she had kissed a lot of people. 

Her first kiss had been during a game of spin the bottle, with a boy called Oliver, who she had been crushing on for a few weeks. The kiss wasn't bad, but it was nothing like the kiss she shared with Karma Ashcroft.

                                                                                     .....

A few days after they uploaded their video with the kiss in it, Amy had a dream. A dream with her and Karma in it. The fact that Karma was in it wasn't strange, in fact she had dreamt of her best friend before, in completely platonic ways. 

This dream was totally different from those dreams; she could hardly tell if this was real or not. 

Opening her eyes, she saw Karma turn to face her in bed, slight confusion on her beautiful face. Amy glanced over at Karma and then decided to break the silence by speaking. 

"What do I have eye boogers?" Not the most attractive thing she had ever said, but it seemed to do the trick. 

A look washed over Karma's face, and before Amy knew it, she felt her best friend lean over and kiss her. Before she sank into the delicious feel of their lips pressed together, Amy pushed Karma back gently, not sure about the current events.

"We can stop right now if you want?" The question lingered in the air for a moment, before the blonde neatly shook her head and moved back to kiss Karma again. Raising her hand, she softly tangled her fingers in the auburn haired girl's hair. Just as the kiss was getting heated, Amy was awoken by the loud ringing of her iphone. 

Groaning, she reached over and swiped across the screen with her thumb, not even seeing who was calling her. Still she had a good idea of who it could be. 

"Morning Karms, anything new happen while I was asleep?" She couldn't help but ask this, as she knew that Karma was probably bursting with news about something or other. 

"Actually, I received a message from Ivy-High, she sent a link of our channel to Shane. He wants to meet up with us, apparently he has been craving lesbian energy."

Sitting up, Amy dragged a hand down her face and sighed. 'How the hell are we going to manage to convince a real gay man, that we are lesbians?"

"Well perhaps you could kiss me again?" Karma said casually, not noticing the awkward cough from Amy's side. 

Taking the silence from Amy's side as slightly bad, Karma forced out a short laugh. 

"Geez, was I that bad a kisser?"

Rolling her eyes, Amy climbed out of bed, and opened her window, letting some fresh air inside her stuffy bedroom. 

"It was like kissing my sister." The lie came out quite easily, which surprised Amy. But nothing could quite prepare her for the real chuckle from her best friend on the line.