Reagan

Chapter 14 - Reagan

Waking up that morning had been horrible to say the least. The moment Amy's eyes had fluttered open, she remembered everything that had happened the night previous. All the touching, the kissing, having Karma on top of her. 

And she had loved every bit of it. 

Amy hadn't wanted it to end. But of course it had to end, she had to put a stop to it. 

There was no way she was going to regret her first time with Karma. 

Sitting up in bed, she groaned, remembering how guilty Karma had looked as she left the room. Shit, she had to sort things out. She had to let Karma know that she wasn't to blame. Yes things had gotten out of hand, but that was a simple accident. 

No one was to blame. They were young, and their hormones had been racing. 

But honestly she didn't regret it at all. Being that close to Karma had been a really nice experience. They would definitely have to do that again, but will less clothes and more touching. 

Yeah, they were totally going to do that again. 

Biting her lip, Amy sighed and decided to get out of bed. She had to go and check up on her best friend. A part of her was worried that Karma had gone back home, but the blonde knew that Karma wouldn't do that to her. 

Once she had pulled on a pair of scruffy jeans and a checkered shirt, she walked out of her bedroom and headed for the spare room. Opening the door, as quietly as she could, Amy peeped her head inside and saw her girlfriend on the bed.

Karma was all snuggled up in a nest of blankets. Her hair was fanned out on a pillow, and her mouth was slightly curved into a sleepy smile. She showed no sign of waking at all, and continued to dream without stirring. 

Woah, she was damn beautiful in the morning. 

Silently, Amy backed out of the room, and made her way downstairs. Perhaps it was a good idea to wake Karma with breakfast in bed. Maybe that would ease some of the awkwardness between them. 

 It was very quiet in the Raudenfeld-Cooper household, which Amy was used to. It was Sunday of course, which meant that her family were attending church. Farrah had long stopped trying to get her daughter to come along, and now that Amy was dating a girl, she definitely wasn't invited. 

Whipping up some batter, Amy decided to make some pancakes. The last time things were strange between them, she had made pancakes, so it seemed fitting to make some again. 

Once she had made a pile for them to share Amy made them both some drinks and carried the tray upstairs to the spare room. 

Amazing Karma was still asleep, but she had changed positions. She was now on her front, cuddling one of the many pillows that had been on the bed. 

Chuckling, the blonde carefully placed the tray on the bedside table and sat down on the edge of the bed. Slowly she gently brushed a strand of hair away from Karma's face, and pushed it behind her ear. 

"Karms, it's time to wake up." She murmured as softly as possible. Biting her lip, she watched as Karma's eyes slowly fluttered open, meeting her gaze. 

Jeez, Amy would never understand how Karma could just look stunning this early in the morning. She was honestly like a fallen angel. 

"Hi, I've made pancakes to apologise for last night."

Karma sat up and stretched her arms out, groaning lowly, before shaking her head. 

"No Amy, you didn't do anything wrong, at all. It's good that we have a relationship in which we can talk. I went too far last night, but now we're back to good."