Everything is New

Chapter 8 - Everything is New

It had been a whole 30 minutes since the confession, the realisation, and their first real kiss, but Amy felt like she had been laying with Karma for far longer than that. 

They were cuddled together on the double bed, resting from a quite intense make out session. They didn't mean for it to get intense, but one thing led to another. One moment they were kissing gently, then the next Karma was on her back, gripping Amy's shoulders, almost holding on for dear life, while they kissed passionately. Amy was pinning the smaller girl to the bed, taking complete control over the kiss. She had caught on, over the past few weeks, that Karma loved it when she took control. 

Breaking the kiss, Amy gasped and rolled over, desperately fighting to catch her breath. Karma was in the same situation, panting. Once she had calmed down, Amy grinned over at her best friend, feeling a heat rise to her cheeks again. 

They were actually together. There was going to be no more faking it, no more lies. They loved each other, and it was all real. 

Kissing Karma, believe it or not, was so more amazing now. Amy couldn't believe how different everything was. Everything seemed to be new, but then still the same. Every time she would try and think about school work or the weather, the thought of the pressure of Karma's lips pressed against her own, knocked her down. 

"Do you think we should tell your parents, or should we just pretend that nothing happened?" Amy asked after a solid minute of silence. 

She wasn't that bothered about telling her own mother, purely because she knew that Farrah didn't exactly approve. Amy couldn't care less about it though, she was finally dating the girl she had fallen in love with, and nothing was going to ruin it. 

"There is no need to tell them. My mom will just read my aura, she always notices these types of things." 

Amy flushed. Shit, she had forgotten what it was like in the Ashcroft household. It was almost like living in a house filled with time travelers, Karma's parent's always seemed to know what was going to happen. It used to scare Amy when she was younger, but over time she had gotten used to it. 

"Oh yeah, well I hope they won't constantly read it. It might be a bit embarrassing..you know, in the future." She hinted. It was no secret that they were going to, one day, sleep together. It had nearly happened on more than one ocaasion, so it wasn't a big deal. But still, Amy couldn't help but be a little smug about it. She was the only one that was going to get to sleep with Karma.

That fact made her feel very special indeed. 

Glancing away from Karma's eyes, Amy looked over at the camera and chuckled. She had completely forgotten that they had left the camera on. 

"So it looks like we have footage of us making out.." She trailed off, sitting up to turn the camera off. 

"Well it wouldn't be the first time we made out on camera, would it?" Karma murmured, sitting up on her bed. Her hair was messy  and mused, and her lips slightly swollen from their kissing. The blonde gazed at her for a moment with a soft smile, before returning to sit on the bed. She wasn't sure if she had ever seen Karma look so beautiful before.